- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 408573, 10 pages
Age-Related Changes in Hepatic Activity and Expression of Detoxification Enzymes in Male Rats
Department of Biochemical Sciences, Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Pharmacy in Hradec Králové, Heyrovského 1203, CZ-500 05 Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
Received 4 April 2013; Accepted 2 July 2013
Academic Editor: Michael Kalafatis
Copyright © 2013 Erika Vyskočilová et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tamer Cebe, Pınar Atukeren, Karolin Yanar, Aylin Irmak Kuruç, Tuna Ozan, Ahmad Kunbaz, Mustafa Erinç Sitar, Reza Mirmaroufizibandeh, Seval Aydın, and Ufuk Çakatay, “Oxidation scrutiny in persuaded aging and chronological aging at systemic redox homeostasis level,” Experimental Gerontology, 2014.
- Sergio Manzetti, Roos van der Spoel, and David van der Spoel, “Chemical properties, environmental fate and degradation of seven classes of pollutants,” Chemical Research in Toxicology, pp. 140319153606005, 2014.
- Maike Albrecht, Julia Henke, Sabine Tacke, Michael Markert, and Brian Guth, “Influence of repeated anaesthesia on physiological parameters in male Wistar rats: a telemetric study about isoflurane, ketamine-xylazine and a combination of medetomidine, midazolam and fentanyl,” BMC Veterinary Research, vol. 10, no. 1, 2014.
- Sergio Manzetti, and Rossella Ghisi, “The environmental release and fate of antibiotics,” Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2014.
- Alexa Kocher, Stephanie Hagl, Christina Schiborr, Gunter P. Eckert, and Jan Frank, “Concentrations of total curcuminoids in plasma, but not liver and kidney, are higher in 18- than in 3-months old mice,” NFS Journal, vol. 1, pp. 3–8, 2015.