- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 413793, 7 pages
Improved Growth of Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus as well as Increased Antioxidant Activity by Biotransforming Litchi Pericarp Polysaccharide with Aspergillus awamori
1Key Laboratory of Plant Resource Conservation and Sustainable Utilization, Agriculture and Resource Plant Center, South China Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou 510650, China
2College of Life Sciences, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100039, China
3College of Light Industry and Food Sciences, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou 510640, China
4Guelph Food Research Center, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, 93 Stone Road West, Guelph, ON, Canada N1G 5C9
5Department of Food, Nutrition and Packaging Sciences, Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634, USA
Received 13 August 2012; Revised 7 November 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas Liehr
Copyright © 2013 Sen Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sen Lin, Jirui He, Yueming Jiang, Fuwang Wu, Hui Wang, Dan Wu, Jian Sun, Dandan Zhang, Hongxia Qu, and Bao Yang, “Production of nigragillin and dihydrophaseic acid by biotransformation of litchi pericarp with Aspergillus awamori and their antioxidant activities,” Journal of Functional Foods, 2014.
- Sen Lin, Qing Li, Bao Yang, Xuewu Duan, Mingwei Zhang, John Shi, and Yueming Jiang, “Transformation of Litchi Pericarp-Derived Condensed Tannin with Aspergillus awamori,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 1067, 2016.