- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 419176, 9 pages
Progress of Molecular Targeted Therapies for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
1Department of Clinical and Specialist Sciences, Urology, Polytechnic University of the Marche Region, AOU Ospedali Riuniti Umberto I-GM Lancisi and G Salesi, Ancona, Italy
2Medical Oncology, Polytechnic University of the Marche Region, AOU Ospedali Riuniti Umberto I-GM Lancisi and G Salesi, Ancona, Italy
3School of Pharmacy, Section of Experimental Medicine, University of Camerino, Italy
Received 30 April 2013; Revised 13 July 2013; Accepted 3 August 2013
Academic Editor: Jeanny B. Aragon-Ching
Copyright © 2013 Alessandro Conti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sean T. Bailey, Bing Zhou, Jeffrey S. Damrauer, Bhavani Krishnan, Harper L. Wilson, Aleisha M. Smith, Mingqing Li, Jen Jen Yeh, and William Y. Kim, “mTOR Inhibition Induces Compensatory, Therapeutically Targetable MEK Activation in Renal Cell Carcinoma,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 9, 2014.
- Qin Li, Zhenyan Yuan, Han Yan, Zhaoyang Wen, Ruixue Zhang, and Bangwei Cao, “Comparison of Gemcitabine Combined With Targeted Agent Therapy Versus Gemcitabine Monotherapy in the Management of Advanced Pancreatic Cancer,” Clinical Therapeutics, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 1054–1063, 2014.
- Ji Sung Kim, In Sung Chung, Sang Hee Lim, Yunsoo Park, Mi Jeong Park, Ju Young Kim, Yong Guk Kim, Jin Tae Hong, Youngsoo Kim, and Sang-Bae Han, “Preclinical and clinical studies on cytokine-induced killer cells for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma,” Archives of Pharmacal Research, 2014.
- Hong-Liang Shen, Qing-Jun Liu, Pei-Qian Yang, and Ye Tian, “Protein interactions of cortactin in relation to invadopodia formation in metastatic renal clear cell carcinoma,” Tumor Biology, 2014.
- Melanie Ruf, Holger Moch, and Peter Schraml, “Interaction of tumor cells with infiltrating lymphocytes via CD70 and CD27 in clear cell renal cell carcinoma,” OncoImmunology, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Jianbo Li, Guojian Zhang, Xuemei Wang, and Xiao-Feng Li, “Is carbonic anhydrase IX a validated target for molecular imaging of cancer and hypoxia?,” Future Oncology, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 1531–1541, 2015.
- Melanie Ruf, Christiane Mittmann, Anna M. Nowicka, Arndt Hartmann, Thomas Hermanns, Cedric Poyet, Maries van den Broek, Tullio Sulser, Holger Moch, and Peter Schraml, “pVHL/HIF-Regulated CD70 Expression Is Associated with Infiltration of CD27(+) Lymphocytes and Increased Serum Levels of Soluble CD27 in Clear Cell Ren,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 889–898, 2015.