- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
This article has been retracted as it is found to contain a substantial amount of material, without referencing, from the paper “ADAM10 is overexpressed in human hepatocellular carcinoma and contributes to the proliferation, invasion and migration of HepG2 cells,” by Shao Yuan, Shi Lei, and Shengli Wu published in Oncology Reports, vol. 2013, 1715-1722 pages, DOI: 10.3892/or.2013.2650.
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 434561, 6 pages
Downregulation of ADAM10 Expression Inhibits Metastasis and Invasiveness of Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma HepG2 Cells
1Department of Pharmacy, First Affiliated Hospital of Medical College of Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, Shaanxi 710061, China
2Department of the Otorhinolaryngology, First Affiliated Hospital of Medical College of Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, Shaanxi 710061, China
3Department of General Surgery, The 417 Hospital of Nuclear Industry, Xi'an, Shaanxi 710600, China
4Department of Hepatobiliary Surgery, First Affiliated Hospital of Medical College of Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, Shaanxi 710061, China
Received 17 April 2013; Revised 19 June 2013; Accepted 21 June 2013
Academic Editor: Paul Higgins
Copyright © 2013 Yuan Yue et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Zheng, X. Gai, Z. Wu, Q. Liu, and Y. Yao, “Metastasin leads to poor prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma through partly inducing EMT,” Oncology Reports, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 1811–1818, 2013.
- D. Wu, J. Ding, L. Wang et al., “microRNA-125b inhibits cell migration and invasion by targeting matrix metallopeptidase 13 in bladder cancer,” Oncology Letters, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 829–834, 2013.
- Z. G. Wang, M. K. Jia, H. Cao, P. Bian, and X. D. Fang, “Knockdown of Coronin-1C disrupts Rac1 activation and impairs tumorigenic potential in hepatocellular carcinoma cells,” Oncology Reports, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 1066–1072, 2013.
- L. Hoenicke and L. Zender, “Immune surveillance of senescent cells—biological significance in cancer- and non-cancer pathologies,” Carcinogenesis, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 1123–1126, 2012.
- C. Canning, M. O'Brien, J. Hegarty, and C. O'Farrelly, “Liver immunity and tumour surveillance,” Immunology Letters, vol. 107, no. 2, pp. 83–88, 2006.
- H. A. Smith and Y. Kang, “The metastasis-promoting roles of tumor-associated immune cells,” Journal of Molecular Medicine, vol. 91, no. 4, pp. 411–429, 2013.
- M. Gil, M. Seshadri, M. P. Komorowski, S. I. Abrams, and D. Kozbor, “Targeting CXCL12/CXCR4 signaling with oncolytic virotherapy disrupts tumor vasculature and inhibits breast cancer metastases,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 110, no. 14, pp. E1291–E1300, 2013.
- G. Zhao, Z. M. Huang, Y. L. Kong et al., “Cortactin is a sensitive biomarker relative to the poor prognosis of human hepatocellular carcinoma,” World Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 11, no. 1, p. 74, 2013.
- M. Schneider, B. Hadaschik, P. Hallscheidt, et al., “Manual repositioning of intra-atrial kidney cancer tumor thrombus: a technique reducing the need for cardiopulmonary bypass,” Urology, vol. 81, no. 4, pp. 909–914, 2013.
- Y. G. Man, A. Stojadinovic, J. Mason, et al., “Tumor-infiltrating immune cells promoting tumor invasion and metastasis: existing theories,” Journal of Cancer, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 84–95, 2013.
- C. Ramasubba and S. P. Cohen, “Cooled sacroiliac radiofrequency denervation for the treatment of pain secondary to tumor infiltration: a case-based focused literature review,” Pain Physician, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- V. Umansky and A. Sevko, “Tumor microenvironment and myeloid-derived Suppressor cells,” Cancer Microenviron, 2012.
- M. Canel, A. Serrels, M. C. Frame, and V. G. Brunton, “E-cadherin-integrin crosstalk in cancer invasion and metastasis,” Journal of Cell Science, vol. 126, no. 2, pp. 393–401, 2013.
- J. R. Griffin, C. C. Wriston, M. S. Peters, and J. S. Lehman, “Decreased expression of intercellular adhesion molecules in acantholytic squamous cell carcinoma compared with invasive well-differentiated squamous cell carcinoma of the skin,” American Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 139, no. 4, pp. 442–447, 2013.
- T. Boterberg, K. M. Vennekens, M. Thienpont, M. M. Mareel, and M. E. Bracke, “Internalization of the E-cadherin/catenin complex and scattering of human mammary carcinoma cells MCF-7/AZ after treatment with conditioned medium from human skin squamous carcinoma cells COLO 16,” Cell Adhesion and Communication, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 299–310, 2000.
- A. C. Luca, S. Mersch, R. Deenen, et al., “Impact of the 3D microenvironment on phenotype, gene expression, and EGFR inhibition of colorectal cancer cell lines,” PLoS One, vol. 8, no. 3, Article ID e59689, 2013.
- L. Przemyslaw, H. A. Boguslaw, S. Elzbieta, and S. M. Malgorzata, “ADAM and ADAMTS family proteins and their role in the colorectal cancer etiopathogenesis,” BMB Reports, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 139–150, 2013.
- M. Cochet, R. Donneger, E. Cassier, et al., “5-HT4 receptors constitutively promote the non-amyloidogenic pathway of APP cleavage and interact with ADAM10,” ACS Chemical Neuroscience, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 130–140, 2013.
- W. Schirrmeister, T. Gnad, T. Wex et al., “Ectodomain shedding of E-cadherin and c-Met is induced by Helicobacter pylori infection,” Experimental Cell Research, vol. 315, no. 20, pp. 3500–3508, 2009.
- A. Dittmer, K. Hohlfeld, J. Lützkendorf, L. P. Müller, and J. Dittmer, “Human mesenchymal stem cells induce E-cadherin degradation in breast carcinoma spheroids by activating ADAM10,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, vol. 66, no. 18, pp. 3053–3065, 2009.
- R. Soundararajan, R. Sayat, G. S. Robertson, and P. A. Marignani, “Triptolide: an inhibitor of a disintegrin and metalloproteinase 10 (ADAM10) in cancer cells,” Cancer Biology and Therapy, vol. 8, no. 21, pp. 2054–2062, 2009.
- N. Erin, W. Zhao, J. Bylander, G. Chase, and G. Clawson, “Capsaicin-induced inactivation of sensory neurons promotes a more aggressive gene expression phenotype in breast cancer cells,” Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, vol. 99, no. 3, pp. 351–364, 2006.
- G. Z. Cheng, J. Chan, Q. Wang, W. Zhang, C. D. Sun, and L.-H. Wang, “Twist transcriptionally up-regulates AKT2 in breast cancer cells leading to increased migration, invasion, and resistance to paclitaxel,” Cancer Research, vol. 67, no. 5, pp. 1979–1987, 2007.