- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 435387, 4 pages
Inhalation Anesthesia with Sevoflurane during Intravitreal Bevacizumab Injection in Infants with Retinopathy of Prematurity
1Department of Anesthesiology, Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, 21280 Diyarbakır, Turkey
2Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, 21280 Diyarbakır, Turkey
Received 4 April 2013; Accepted 26 May 2013
Academic Editor: Tatsushi Mutoh
Copyright © 2013 Orhan Tokgöz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Katarzyna Zorena, Dorota Raczyńska, and Krystyna Raczyńska, “Biomarkers in Diabetic Retinopathy and the Therapeutic Implications,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Michael A. Klufas, and R. V. Paul Chan, “Intravitreal Anti-VEGF Therapy as a Treatment for Retinopathy of Prematurity: What We Know After 7 Years,” Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 77–84, 2015.