- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 462730, 4 pages
Intraosseous Ganglia: A Series of 17 Treated Cases
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, 3-1-1 Maidashi, Fukuoka 812-8582, Japan
2Department of Anatomic Pathology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka 812-8582, Japan
Received 2 April 2013; Revised 1 June 2013; Accepted 2 June 2013
Academic Editor: Abhay R. Satoskar
Copyright © 2013 Akio Sakamoto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. R. FISK, “Bone concavity caused by a ganglion,” The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 220–221, 1949.
- W. A. Crabbe, “Intra-osseous ganglia of bone,” British Journal of Surgery, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 15–17, 1966.
- F. Feldman and A. Johnston, “Intraosseous ganglion,” American Journal of Roentgenology, Radium Therapy, and Nuclear Medicine, vol. 118, no. 2, pp. 328–343, 1973.
- H. D. Dorfman and B. Czerniak, Bone Tumors, Mosby Year Book, 1998.
- F. Schajowicz, M. Clavel Sainz, and J. A. Slullitel, “Juxta-articular bone cysts (intra-osseous ganglia). A clinicopathological study of eighty-eight cases,” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery B, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 107–116, 1979.
- D. A. May, K. M. McCabe, and T. E. Kuivila, “Intraosseous ganglion in a 6-year-old boy,” Skeletal Radiology, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 67–69, 1997.
- H. J. Williams, A. M. Davies, G. Allen, N. Evans, and D. C. Mangham, “Imaging features of intraosseous ganglia: a report of 45 cases,” European Radiology, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 1761–1769, 2004.
- T. L. Pope Jr., R. E. Fechner, and T. E. Keats, “Intra-osseous ganglion. Report of four cases and review of the literature,” Skeletal Radiology, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 185–187, 1989.
- U. Helwig, S. Lang, M. Baczynski, and R. Windhager, “The intraosseous ganglion. A clinical-pathological report on 42 cases,” Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery, vol. 114, no. 1, pp. 14–17, 1994.
- C. Kambolis, P. G. Bullough, and H. I. Jaffe, “Ganglionic cystic defects of bone,” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery A, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 496–505, 1973.
- I. J. F. Uriburu and V. D. Levy, “Intraosseous ganglia of the scaphoid and lunate bones: report of 15 cases in 13 patients,” Journal of Hand Surgery, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 508–515, 1999.
- J. Malghem, B. C. Vande Berg, C. Lebon, F. E. Lecouvet, and B. E. Maldague, “Ganglion cysts of the knee: articular communication revealed by delayed radiography and CT after arthrography,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 170, no. 6, pp. 1579–1583, 1998.