- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 474963, 6 pages
Association between Inflammatory Marker, Environmental Lead Exposure, and Glutathione S-Transferase Gene
1Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
2Division of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
3Office of Research Academic and Innovation, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
4Health Office, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, Nonthaburi 11130, Thailand
Received 2 November 2012; Accepted 12 December 2012
Academic Editor: Marija Mostarica-Stojković
Copyright © 2013 Jintana Sirivarasai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Deanna M. Minich, and Jeffrey S. Bland, “Personalized Lifestyle Medicine: Relevance for Nutrition and Lifestyle Recommendations,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Jinlong Wei, Kejun Du, Qinzhen Cai, Lisha Ma, Zhenzhen Jiao, Jinrong Tan, Zhou Xu, Jingxia Li, Wenjin Luo, Jingyuan Chen, Jimin Gao, Dongyun Zhang, and Chuanshu Huang, “Lead induces COX-2 expression in glial cells in a NFAT-dependent, AP-1/NFκB-independent manner,” Toxicology, 2014.
- Jina Kim, Youngeun Lee, and Mihi Yang, “Environmental Exposure to Lead (Pb) and Variations in Its Susceptibility,” Journal of Environmental Science and Health Part C-Environmental Carcinogen, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 159–185, 2014.