- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 481431, 14 pages
Optimized Periocular Template Selection for Human Recognition
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odisha 769008, India
Received 8 April 2013; Revised 30 June 2013; Accepted 7 July 2013
Academic Editor: Tatsuya Akutsu
Copyright © 2013 Sambit Bakshi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sambit Bakshi, Pankaj K. Sa, and Banshidhar Majhi, “A novel phase-intensive local pattern for periocular recognition under visible spectrum,” Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, 2014.
- D.R. Ambika, K.R. Radhika, and D. Seshachalam, “Periocular authentication based on FEM using Laplace-Beltrami eigenvalues,” Pattern Recognition, 2015.