- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 481827, 8 pages
Protective Effect of 3,4-Methylenedioxyphenol (Sesamol) on Stress-Related Mucosal Disease in Rats
1Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, National Cheng Kung University Medical College, Tainan 70428, Taiwan
2Sustainable Environment Research Center, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan 70101, Taiwan
Received 18 October 2012; Revised 14 June 2013; Accepted 19 June 2013
Academic Editor: Brynn Levy
Copyright © 2013 Dur-Zong Hsu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Srinivasan Periasamy, Se-Ping Chien, Po-Cheng Chang, Dur-Zong Hsu, and Ming-Yie Liu, “Sesame oil mitigates nutritional steatohepatitis via attenuation of oxidative stress and inflammation: a tale of two-hit hypothesis,” Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 232–240, 2014.
- Sheng-Chun Dang, Hao Wang, Jian-Xin Zhang, Lei Cui, De-Li Jiang, Rong-Fang Chen, Jian-Guo Qu, Xiang-Qian Shen, Min Chen, and Min Gu, “Are gastric mucosal macrophages responsible for gastric injury in acute pancreatitis?,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 2651–2657, 2015.
- Min Kim, Yoo-Jung Lee, Seung-Cheol Jee, Inho Choi, and Jung-Suk Sung, “Anti-adipogenic effects of sesamol on human mesenchymal stem cells,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2015.
- Chuan-Teng Liu, Se-Ping Chien, Dur-Zong Hsu, Srinivasan Periasamy, and Ming-Yie Liu, “Curative effect of sesame oil in a rat model of chronic kidney disease,” Nephrology, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 922–930, 2015.