- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 485196, 10 pages
Investigating Mechanisms of Alkalinization for Reducing Primary Breast Tumor Invasion
Arizona Respiratory Center, University of Arizona, 1501 N. Campbell Avenue, Suite 2349, P.O. Box 245030, Tucson, AZ 85724, USA
Received 30 January 2013; Accepted 16 June 2013
Academic Editor: M. Piacentini
Copyright © 2013 Ian F. Robey and Lance A. Nesbit. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Erica C. Nakajima, Charles Laymon, Matthew Oborski, Weizhou Hou, Lin Wang, Jennifer R. Grandis, Robert L. Ferris, James M. Mountz, and Bennett Van Houten, “Quantifying Metabolic Heterogeneity in Head and Neck Tumors in Real Time: 2-DG Uptake Is Highest in Hypoxic Tumor Regions,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Andrej Gorbatenko, Christina W. Olesen, Ebbe Boedtkjer, and Stine F. Pedersen, “Regulation and roles of bicarbonate transporters in cancer,” Frontiers in Physiology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Charles A. Kunos, Rita R. Abdallah, and Janice A. Lyons, “Hydration During Breast Radiotherapy May Lower Skin Toxicity,” Breast Journal, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 679–681, 2014.
- Kristina Cotter, Joseph Capecci, Souad Sennoune, Markus Huss, Martin Maier, Raul Martinez-Zaguilan, and Michael Forgac, “Activity of Plasma Membrane V-ATPases Is Critical for the Invasion of MDA-MB231 Breast Cancer Cells,” Journal Of Biological Chemistry, vol. 290, no. 6, pp. 3680–3692, 2015.
- Claudia R. Gordijo, Azhar Z. Abbasi, Mohammad Ali Amini, Ho Yin Lip, Azusa Maeda, Ping Cai, Peter J. O'Brien, Ralph S. DaCosta, Andrew M. Rauth, and Xiao Yu Wu, “ Design of Hybrid MnO 2 -Polymer-Lipid Nanoparticles with Tunable Oxygen Generation Rates and Tumor Accumulation for Cancer Treatment ,” Advanced Functional Materials, 2015.
- Rebecca C. Gilson, Rui Tang, Avik Som, Chloé Klajer, Pinaki Sarder, Gail P. Sudlow, Walter J Akers, and Samuel Achilefu, “Protonation and Trapping of a Small pH-Sensitive Near-Infrared Fluorescent Molecule in Acidic Tumor Environment Delineates Diverse Tumors In Vivo,” Molecular Pharmaceutics, pp. 151021102626000, 2015.