- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 490946, 12 pages
Apatite Formation: Why It May Not Work as Planned, and How to Conclusively Identify Apatite Compounds
CIRIMAT Carnot Institute-UMR CNRS/INPT/UPS 5085, University of Toulouse, Ensiacet, 4 Allée Emile Monso, 31030 Toulouse Cedex 4, France
Received 19 April 2013; Revised 24 June 2013; Accepted 2 July 2013
Academic Editor: Stanley J. Stachelek
Copyright © 2013 Christophe Drouet. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christina G. Weber, Michaela Mueller, Nicolas Vandecandelaere, Iris Trick, Anke Burger-Kentischer, Tanja Maucher, and Christophe Drouet, “Enzyme-functionalized biomimetic apatites: concept and perspectives in view of innovative medical approaches,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, 2013.
- A. Cuneyt Tas, “Submicron spheres of amorphous calcium phosphate forming in a stirred SBF solution at 55°C,” Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 400, pp. 27–32, 2014.
- A. Grunenwald, C. Keyser, A. M. Sautereau, E. Crubézy, B. Ludes, and C. Drouet, “Novel contribution on the diagenetic physicochemical features of bone and teeth minerals, as substrates for ancient DNA typing,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2014.
- A. Grunenwald, C. Keyser, A.M. Sautereau, E. Crubézy, B. Ludes, and C. Drouet, “Revisiting carbonate quantification in apatite (bio)minerals: a validated FTIR methodology,” Journal of Archaeological Science, 2014.