- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 497492, 11 pages
New Bioactive Fungal Molecules with High Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Capacity Isolated from Cerrena unicolor Idiophasic Cultures
Department of Biochemistry, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, Akademicka 19, 20-033 Lublin, Poland
Received 29 March 2013; Revised 7 June 2013; Accepted 23 June 2013
Academic Editor: Elvira Gonzalez De Mejia
Copyright © 2013 Magdalena Jaszek et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alisa Wilantho, Kruawun Jankaew, Anunchai Assawamakin, Duangjai Sangsrakru, Sithichoke Tangphatsornruang, and Sissades Tongsima, “Microbial Ecology of Thailand Tsunami and Non-Tsunami Affected Terrestrials ,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.
- Monika Osińska-Jaroszuk, Magdalena Jaszek, Magdalena Mizerska-Dudka, Adriana Błachowicz, Tomasz Piotr Rejczak, Grzegorz Janusz, Jerzy Wydrych, Jolanta Polak, Anna Jarosz-Wilkołazka, and Martyna Kandefer-Szerszeń, “ Exopolysaccharide from Ganoderma applanatum as a Promising Bioactive Compound with Cytostatic and Antibacterial Properties ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.