- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 513932, 9 pages
Inorganic Phosphate Modulates the Expression of the NaPi-2a Transporter in the trans-Golgi Network and the Interaction with PIST in the Proximal Tubule
1Department of Medicine, University of Colorado, and VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System, Denver, CO 80220, USA
2Department of Toxicology, University of Zaragoza, 50013 Zaragoza, Spain
Received 31 August 2012; Accepted 8 January 2013
Academic Editor: Habib Boukerche
Copyright © 2013 Miguel A. Lanaspa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eleanor Lederer, “Renal phosphate transporters,” Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 502–506, 2014.
- Shankhajit De, Shoji Kuwahara, and Akihiko Saito, “The Endocytic Receptor Megalin and its Associated Proteins in Proximal Tubule Epithelial Cells,” Membranes, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 333–355, 2014.
- Corey J. Ketchem, Syed J. Khundmiri, Adam E. Gaweda, Rebecca Murray, Barbara J. Clark, Edward J. Weinman, and Eleanor D. Lederer, “Role of Na+/H+ exchanger regulatory factor 1 in forward trafficking of the type IIa Na+-P-i cotransporter,” American Journal Of Physiology-Renal Physiology, vol. 309, no. 2, pp. F109–F119, 2015.