- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 517237, 8 pages
Side Population Cells as Prototype of Chemoresistant, Tumor-Initiating Cells
Cancer Research Program, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695014, India
Received 3 May 2013; Accepted 23 September 2013
Academic Editor: Jiing-Kuan Yee
Copyright © 2013 Vinitha Richard et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- David Díaz-Carballo, Sebastian Gustmann, Holger Jastrow, Ali Haydar Acikelli, Philip Dammann, Jacqueline Klein, Ulrike Dembinski, Walter Bardenheuer, Sascha Malak, Marcos J. Araúzo-Bravo, Beate Schultheis, Constanze Aldinger, and Dirk Strumberg, “Atypical Cell Populations Associated with Acquired Resistance to Cytostatics and Cancer Stem Cell Features: The Role of Mitochondria in Nuclear Encapsulation,” DNA and Cell Biology, pp. 140815135042004, 2014.
- Sarah A. Bliss, Steven J. Greco, and Pranela Rameshwar, “Hierarchy of Breast Cancer Cells: Key to Reverse Dormancy for Therapeutic Intervention,” Stem Cells Translational Medicine, vol. 3, no. 7, pp. 782–786, 2014.
- Timothy L. Fitzgerald, and James A. McCubrey, “Pancreatic cancer stem cells: Association with cell surface markers, prognosis, resistance, metastasis and treatment,” Advances in Biological Regulation, 2014.
- Ran-Ju Kim, Eunjin Bae, Young Kwon Hong, Jae Yup Hong, Nam Keun Kim, Hee Jung Ahn, Jong Jin Oh, and Dong Soo Park, “PTEN Loss-Mediated Akt Activation Increases the Properties of Cancer Stem-Like Cell Populations in Prostate Cancer,” Oncology, vol. 87, no. 5, pp. 270–279, 2014.