- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 523761, 15 pages
Antileukotriene Reverts the Early Effects of Inflammatory Response of Distal Parenchyma in Experimental Chronic Allergic Inflammation
1Medicine Department, School of Medicine, University of São Paulo(USP), 01246-903 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
2Biological Science Department, Universidade Federal de São Paulo(UNIFESP), 09972-270 Diadema, SP, Brazil
Received 2 May 2013; Revised 23 July 2013; Accepted 24 July 2013
Academic Editor: Alexandre Paula Rogerio
Copyright © 2013 Nathália Brandão Gobbato et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rachid Berair, and Christopher E. Brightling, “Asthma Therapy and Its Effect on Airway Remodelling,” Drugs, 2014.
- Elin T.G. Kersten, Anne M. Akkerman-Nijland, Jean M.M. Driessen, Zuzana Diamant, and Bernard J. Thio, “Can a single dose response predict the effect of montelukast on exercise-induced bronchoconstriction?,” Pediatric Pulmonology, 2015.