- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 524324, 9 pages
Estrogen Signaling through Estrogen Receptor Beta and G-Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor 1 in Human Cerebral Vascular Endothelial Cells: Implications for Cerebral Aneurysms
Australian School of Advanced Medicine, Macquarie University, 2 Technology Place, North Ryde, Sydney,
NSW 2109, Australia
Received 27 August 2013; Accepted 28 September 2013
Academic Editor: Robert M. Starke
Copyright © 2013 Jian Tu and Nurul F. Jufri. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Limor Raz, “Estrogen and Cerebrovascular Regulation in Menopause,” Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2014.
- Jian Tu, Yang Li, and Zhiqiang Hu, “Notch1 and 4 Signaling Responds to an Increasing Vascular Wall Shear Stress in a Rat Model of Arteriovenous Malformations,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.