- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 532936, 9 pages
Interactive Multigrid Refinement for Deformable Image Registration
Shenzhen Key Laboratory for Low-Cost Healthcare, Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenzhen 518055, China
Received 17 June 2013; Accepted 5 September 2013
Academic Editor: Chung-Chi Lee
Copyright © 2013 Wu Zhou and Yaoqin Xie. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. M. Peters and K. R. Cleary, Image-Guided Interventions: Technology and Applications, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2008.
- L. Xing, B. Thorndyke, E. Schreibmann et al., “Overview of image-guided radiation therapy,” Medical Dosimetry, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 91–112, 2006.
- Y. Xie, M. Chao, and L. Xing, “Tissue feature-based and segmented deformable image registration for improved modeling of shear movement of lungs,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, vol. 74, no. 4, pp. 1256–1265, 2009.
- Y. Xie, M. Chao, and G. Xiong, “Deformable image registration of liver with consideration of lung sliding motion,” Medical Physics, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 5351–5361, 2011.
- N. Hardcastle, W. A. Tomé, D. M. Cannon, et al., “A multi-institution evaluation of deformable image registration algorithms for automatic organ delineation in adaptive head and neck radiotherapy,” Radiation Oncology, vol. 7, p. 90, 2012.
- A. Sotiras, C. Davatazikos, and N. Paragios, “Deformable Image registration: a survey,” Technical Report 7919, INRIA, Le Chesnay Cedex, France, 2012.
- S. Pszczolkowski, L. Pizarro, R. Guerrero, and D. Rueckert, “Nonrigid free-form registration using landmark-based statistic deformation model,” in Proceedings of the SPIE 8314, Medical Imaging 2012: Image Processing, vol. 831418.
- N. Shusharina and G. Sharp, “Image registration using radial basis functions with adaptive radius,” Medical Physics, vol. 39, no. 11, pp. 6542–6549, 2012.
- D. Rueckert, K. I. Sondoda, C. Hayes, D. L. G. Hill, M. O. Leach, and D. J. Hawkes, “Nonrigid registration using free-form deformations: application to breast mr images,” IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 712–721, 1999.
- X. Pennec, P. Cachier, and N. Ayache, “Understanding the “Demon's Algorithm”: 3D non-rigid registration by Gradient Descent,” in Proceedings of the Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI '11), pp. 597–606, 1999.
- N. D. Cahill, J. A. Noble, and D. J. Hawkes, “A Demons algorithm for image registration with locally adaptive regularization,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI '09), pp. 574–581, 2009.
- F. L. Bookstein, “Principal warps: thin-plate splines and the decomposition of deformations,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 11, pp. 567–585, 1992.
- L. Zagorchev and A. Goshtasby, “A comparative study of transformation functions for nonrigid image registration,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 529–538, 2006.
- A. Andronache, M. von Siebenthal, G. Székely, and P. Cattin, “Non-rigid registration of multi-modal images using both mutual information and cross-correlation,” Medical Image Analysis, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 3–15, 2008.
- C. Buerger, T. Schaeffter, and A. P. King, “Hierarchical adaptive local affine registration for fast and robust respiratory motion estimation,” Medical Image Analysis, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 551–564, 2011.
- J. Ashburner, “A fast diffeomorphic image registration algorithm,” NeuroImage, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 95–113, 2007.
- D. Paquin, D. Levy, E. Schreibmann, and X. Lei, “Multiscale image registration,” Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 389–418, 2006.
- P. Thévenaz and M. Unser, “Optimization of mutual information for multiresolution image registration,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 2083–2099, 2000.