- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 563751, 14 pages
A Novel Differential Predict Model Based on Matrix-Assisted Laser Ionization Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry and Serum Ferritin for Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease
1Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Chinese PLA General Hospital, 28 Fu-Xing Road, Beijing 100853, China
2Department of Immunology, Nankai University School of Medicine, Tianjin 300071, China
3Department of Hematology, Chinese PLA General Hospital, 28 Fu-Xing Road, Beijing 100853, China
Received 7 May 2013; Accepted 20 August 2013
Academic Editor: Sudhish Mishra
Copyright © 2013 Chun-yan Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Bacigalupo, “Acute graft-versus-host disease,” Immunotherapy, vol. 3, no. 12, pp. 1419–1422, 2011.
- L. Perez, C. Anasetti, and J. Pidala, “Have we improved in preventing and treating acute graft-versus-host disease?” Current Opinion in Hematology, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 408–413, 2011.
- R. Korngold and J. H. Antin, “Biology and management of acute graft-versus-host disease,” Cancer Treatment and Research, vol. 144, pp. 257–275, 2009.
- T. Toubai, J. Tanaka, S. Paczesny, Y. Shono, P. Reddy, and M. Imamura, “Role of cytokines in the pathophysiology of acute graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) are serum/plasma cytokines potential biomarkers for diagnosis of acute GVHD following allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation (Allo-HCT)?” Current Stem Cell Research and Therapy, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 229–239, 2012.
- G. Socié, “Graft-versus-host disease: proteomics comes of age,” Blood, vol. 113, no. 2, pp. 271–272, 2009.
- S. Paczesny, O. I. Krijanovski, T. M. Braun et al., “A biomarker panel for acute graft-versus-host disease,” Blood, vol. 113, no. 2, pp. 273–278, 2009.
- S. Sakamoto, H. Kawabata, J. Kanda et al., “Differing impacts of pretransplant serum ferritin and C-reactive protein levels on the incidence of chronic graft-versus-host disease after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation,” International Journal of Hematology, vol. 97, pp. 109–116, 2013.
- G. Kobbe, P. Schneider, U. Rohr et al., “Treatment of severe steroid refractory acute graft-versus-host disease with infliximab, a chimeric human/mouse antiTNFα antibody,” Bone Marrow Transplantation, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 47–49, 2001.
- A. R. Rezvani, B. E. Storer, R. F. Storb et al., “Decreased serum albumin as a biomarker for severe acute graft-versus-host disease after reduced-intensity allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation,” Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, vol. 17, no. 11, pp. 1594–1601, 2011.
- Y. L. Tao, Y. Li, J. Gao et al., “Identifying FGA peptides as nasopharyngeal carcinoma-associated biomarkers by magnetic beads,” Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, vol. 113, no. 7, pp. 2268–2278, 2012.
- N. Kaneshiro, Y. Xiang, K. Nagai et al., “Comprehensive analysis of short peptides in sera from patients with IgA nephropathy,” Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, vol. 23, no. 23, pp. 3720–3728, 2009.
- S. Sivgin, S. Baldane, L. Kaynar et al., “Pretransplant serum ferritin level may be a predictive marker for outcomes in patients having undergone allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation,” Neoplasma, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 183–190, 2012.
- N. S. Majhail, H. M. Lazarus, and L. J. Burns, “Iron overload in hematopoietic cell transplantation,” Bone Marrow Transplantation, vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 997–1003, 2008.
- P. Armand, H. T. Kim, C. S. Cutler et al., “Prognostic impact of elevated pretransplantation serum ferritin in patients undergoing myeloablative stem cell transplantation,” Blood, vol. 109, no. 10, pp. 4586–4588, 2007.
- R. G. Resende, J. D. Correia-Silva, T. A. Silva et al., “Saliva and blood interferon gamma levels and IFNG genotypes in acute graft-versus-host disease,” Oral Diseases, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 816–822, 2012.
- I. Tawara, M. Koyama, C. Liu et al., “Interleukin-6 modulates graft-versus-host responses after experimental allogeneic bone marrow transplantation,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 77–88, 2011.
- A. Bouazzaoui, E. Spacenko, G. Mueller et al., “Chemokine and chemokine receptor expression analysis in target organs of acute graft-versus-host disease,” Genes and Immunity, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 687–701, 2009.
- S. Aldred, M. M. Grant, and H. R. Griffiths, “The use of proteomics for the assessment of clinical samples in research,” Clinical Biochemistry, vol. 37, no. 11, pp. 943–952, 2004.