- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 564645, 12 pages
Metabolic Factors and Chronic Hepatitis C: A Complex Interplay
Section of Gastroenterology, DiBiMIS, University of Palermo, Piazza delle Cliniche 2, 90127 Palermo, Italy
Received 29 April 2013; Accepted 29 June 2013
Academic Editor: Haruki Komatsu
Copyright © 2013 Fabio Salvatore Macaluso et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fabio Salvatore Macaluso, Marcello Maida, Calogero Cammà, Daniela Cabibi, Nicola Alessi, Giuseppe Cabibbo, Vito Di Marco, Antonio Craxì, and Salvatore Petta, “Body Mass Index and Liver Stiffness Affect Accuracy of Ultrasonography in Detecting Steatosis in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1 Infection,” Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2013.
- Ivan Gentile, Antonio Riccardo Buonomo, Emanuela Zappulo, and Guglielmo Borgia, “Interferon-free therapies for chronic hepatitis C: toward a hepatitis C virus-free world?,” Expert Review of Anti-Infective Therapy, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 763–773, 2014.
- Urania Georgopoulou, Alexios Dimitriadis, Pelagia Foka, Eirini Karamichali, and Avgi Mamalaki, “Hepcidin and the iron enigma in HCV infection,” Virulence, vol. 5, no. 4, 2014.
- Giuseppe Lippi, Gianfranco Cervellin, and Camilla Mattiuzzi, “No Evidence for an Association of Vitamin D Deficiency and Migraine: A Systematic Review of the Literature,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.