- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 568354, 13 pages
Plasticity in the Human Visual Cortex: An Ophthalmology-Based Perspective
1Departamento de Oftalmologia, Centro Hospitalar e Universitário de Coimbra, 3000 Coimbra, Portugal
2Faculty of Medicine, University of Coimbra, Azinhaga de Santa Comba, 3000-548 Coimbra, Portugal
3Visual Neuroscience Laboratory, IBILI, Faculty of Medicine, University of Coimbra, Azinhaga de Santa Comba, 3000-548 Coimbra, Portugal
Received 30 April 2013; Revised 5 August 2013; Accepted 19 August 2013
Academic Editor: Yoshiki Kaneoke
Copyright © 2013 Andreia Martins Rosa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lynn M. Oswald, Gary S. Wand, Hiroto Kuwabara, Dean F. Wong, Shijun Zhu, and James R. Brasic, “History of childhood adversity is positively associated with ventral striatal dopamine responses to amphetamine,” Psychopharmacology, vol. 231, no. 12, pp. 2417–2433, 2014.
- Zaira Cattaneo, Silvia Bona, Corinna Bauer, Juha Silvanto, Andrew M. Herbert, Tomaso Vecchi, and Lotfi B. Merabet, “Symmetry Detection in Visual Impairment: Behavioral Evidence and Neural Correlates,” Symmetry-Basel, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 427–443, 2014.
- Vincent K. Lee, Amy C. Nau, Charles Laymon, Kevin C. Chan, Bedda L. Rosario, and Chris Fisher, “Successful tactile based visual sensory substitution use functions independently of visual pathway integrity,” Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2014.
- Rebecca Camilleri, Andrea Pavan, Filippo Ghin, and Gianluca Campana, “Improving myopia via perceptual learning: is training with lateral masking the only (or the most) efficacious technique?,” Attention Perception & Psychophysics, vol. 76, no. 8, pp. 2485–2494, 2014.
- Neil M. Dundon, Caterina Bertini, Elisabetta LÃ davas, Bernhard A. Sabel, and Carolin Gall, “Visual rehabilitation: visual scanning, multisensory stimulation and vision restoration trainings,” Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, vol. 9, 2015.
- Pedro A. Kowacs, Marco A. Utiumi, and Elcio J. Piovesan, “The Visual System in Migraine: From the Bench Side to the Office,” Headache, vol. 55, pp. 84–98, 2015.