- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 574310, 7 pages
Tuning Aerosol Particle Size Distribution of Metered Dose Inhalers Using Cosolvents and Surfactants
1School of Pharmacy & Biomolecular Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool L3 3AF, UK
2Division of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712-1113, USA
Received 26 March 2013; Accepted 2 July 2013
Academic Editor: Christine Dufès
Copyright © 2013 Imran Y. Saleem and Hugh D. C. Smyth. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alessandro Saadat, Bing Zhu, Mehra Haghi, Gregory King, Gaia Colombo, Paul M. Young, and Daniela Traini, “The formulation, chemical and physical characterisation of clarithromycin-based macrolide solution pressurised metered dose inhaler,” Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 2013.
- Paul B. Myrdal, and Stephen W. Stein, “Advances in Metered Dose Inhaler Technology: Formulation Development,” Aaps Pharmscitech, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 434–455, 2014.
- John Gar Yan Chan, Jennifer Wong, Qi Tony Zhou, Sharon Shui Yee Leung, and Hak-Kim Chan, “Advances in Device and Formulation Technologies for Pulmonary Drug Delivery,” AAPS PharmSciTech, 2014.