- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 578290, 12 pages
Carbon Nanotubes: Applications in Pharmacy and Medicine
1China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing 210009, China
2Key Laboratory of Drug Quality Control and Pharmacovigilance, Ministry of Education, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing 210009, China
3Department of Pharmacy, Stanford University Medical Center, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
4Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Paris V, 4 avenue de l’Observatoire, 75006 Paris, France
Received 7 July 2013; Accepted 26 July 2013
Academic Editor: Takeshi Noda
Copyright © 2013 Hua He et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Suck Won Hong, Jong Ho Lee, Seok Hee Kang, Eun Young Hwang, Yu-Shik Hwang, Mi Hee Lee, Dong-Wook Han, and Jong-Chul Park, “Enhanced Neural Cell Adhesion and Neurite Outgrowth on Graphene-Based Biomimetic Substrates,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Manohar Mahato, Santosh Yadav, Pradeep Kumar, and Ashwani Kumar Sharma, “Synthesis and Evaluation of Tetramethylguanidinium-Polyethylenimine Polymers as Efficient Gene Delivery Vectors,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.