- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 580460, 7 pages
Evaluation of Kinesiophobia and Its Correlations with Pain and Fatigue in Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type
1Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Department of Orthopaedics, Sapienza University, Umberto I Hospital, Piazzale Aldo Moro 3, 00185 Rome, Italy
2Medical Genetics, Department of Molecular Medicine, Sapienza University, San Camillo-Forlanini Hospital, 00151 Rome, Italy
3Department of Public Health and Infectious Diseases, Sapienza University, Umberto I Hospital, 00185 Rome, Italy
Received 6 April 2013; Accepted 17 June 2013
Academic Editor: Liam McGuffin
Copyright © 2013 Claudia Celletti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Claudia Celletti, Marco Castori, Gianfranco Morico, and Filippo Camerota, “Joint hypermobility syndrome/Ehlers–Danlos syndrome hypermobility type: constructing a rehabilitative approach,” International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 103–106, 2014.
- Trine Bathen, Gry Velvin, Svend Rand-Hendriksen, and Hilde Stendal Robinson, “Fatigue in adults with Marfan syndrome, occurrence and associations to pain and other factors,” American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A, 2014.
- Gry Velvin, Trine Bathen, Svend Rand-Hendriksen, and Amy Østertun Geirdal, “Work participation in adults with Marfan syndrome: Demographic characteristics, MFS related health symptoms, chronic pain, and fatigue,” American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A, 2015.
- Linda K. Anderson, “Nursing Management of Patients with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome A guide to this underrecognized, often debilitating condition,” American Journal Of Nursing, vol. 115, no. 7, pp. 38–46, 2015.
- Mark C. Scheper, Birgit Juul-Kristensen, Lies Rombaut, Eugene A. Rameckers, Jeanine Verbunt, and Raoul H. Engelbert, “Disability in Adolescents and Adults Diagnosed With Hypermobility-Related Disorders: A Meta-Analysis,” Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2016.
- Elise Christine Johannessen, Helle Sundnes Reiten, Helene Løvaas, Silje Maeland, and Birgit Juul-Kristensen, “Shoulder function, pain and health related quality of life in adults with joint hypermobility syndrome/Ehlers–Danlos syndrome-hypermobility type,” Disability and Rehabilitation, pp. 1–9, 2016.