- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 582526, 9 pages
Neurogenesis and Increase in Differentiated Neural Cell Survival via Phosphorylation of Akt1 after Fluoxetine Treatment of Stem Cells
1Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering Department, Research Center for Science and Technology in Medicine (RCSTiM), Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
2Faculty of Medicine, Islamic Azad University, Mashhad Branch, Mashhad 19988-96953, Iran
3Medical Nanotechnology Department, School of Advanced Technologies in Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
4Rajaei Cardiovascular, Medical, and Research Centre, Iran University of Medical Sciences, P.O. Box 14185-615, Tehran, Iran
Received 10 April 2013; Revised 15 July 2013; Accepted 15 July 2013
Academic Editor: Paul Higgins
Copyright © 2013 Anahita Rahmani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anahita Rahmani, Alireza Shoae-Hassani, Peyman Keyhanvar, Danial Kheradmand, and Amir Darbandi-Azar, “Dehydroepiandrosterone Stimulates Nerve Growth Factor and Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor in Cortical Neurons,” Advances in Pharmacological Sciences, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Hai-Qing Zheng, Li-Ying Zhang, Jing Luo, Li-Li Li, Menglin Li, Qingjie Zhang, and Xi-Quan Hu, “Physical Exercise Promotes Recovery of Neurological Function after Ischemic Stroke in Rats,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 10974–10988, 2014.
- Chun Sheng Ruan, Shu-Fen Wang, Yan-Jun Shen, Yi Guo, Chun-Rui Yang, Fiona H. Zhou, Li-Tao Tan, Li Zhou, Jian-Jun Liu, Wen-Yue Wang, Zhi-Cheng Xiao, and Xin-Fu Zhou, “Deletion of TRIM32 protects mice from anxiety- and depression-like behaviors under mild stress,” European Journal of Neuroscience, 2014.
- Javad Verdi, Shiva Sharif, Hamid Reza Banafshe, and Alireza Shoae-Hassani, “Sertraline increases the survival of retinoic acid induced neuronal cells but not glial cells from human mesenchymal stem cells,” Cell Biology International, 2014.
- Javad Verdi, Seyed Abdolreza Mortazavi-Tabatabaei, Shiva Sharif, and Hadi Verdi, “Citalopram increases the differentiation efficacy of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells into neuronal-like cells,” Neural Regeneration Research, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 845–850, 2014.