- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 587451, 10 pages
A pH-Sensitive, Biobased Calcium Carbonate Aragonite Nanocrystal as a Novel Anticancer Delivery System
1Laboratory of Molecular Biomedicine, Institute of Bioscience, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
2Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
Received 12 July 2013; Revised 13 September 2013; Accepted 3 October 2013
Academic Editor: Sanyog Jain
Copyright © 2013 Abdullahi Shafiu Kamba et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- André F. Moreira, Vítor M. Gaspar, Elisabete C. Costa, Duarte de Melo-Diogo, Paulo Machado, Catarina M. Paquete, and Ilídio J. Correia, “Preparation of end-capped pH-sensitive mesoporous silica nanocarriers for on-demand drug delivery,” European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, 2014.
- Abdullahi Shafiu Kamba, Maznah Ismail, Tengku Azmi Tengku Ibrahim, Zuki Abu Bakar Zakaria, and Lawal Hassan Gusau, “In Vitro Ultrastructural Changes of MCF-7 for Metastasise Bone Cancer and Induction of Apoptosis via Mitochondrial Cytochrome C Released by CaCO3/Dox Nanocrystals,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Harshita Sharma, Pawan K. Mishra, Sushama Talegaonkar, and Bhuvaneshwar Vaidya, “Metal nanoparticles: a theranostic nanotool against cancer,” Drug Discovery Today, 2015.