- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 591931, 9 pages
The Role of MicroRNAs in Cancer Susceptibility
1Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale e Clinica, Università “Magna Graecia” di Catanzaro, 88100 Catanzaro, Italy
2Unità Operativa di Genetica Medica, Università “Magna Graecia” di Catanzaro, 88100 Catanzaro, Italy
3Dipartimento di Medicina Molecolare, Università di Roma “Sapienza”, 00161 Roma, Italy
4Dipartimento di Scienze della Salute, Università “Magna Graecia” di Catanzaro, 88100 Catanzaro, Italy
5Centro Oncologico Fondazione T. Campanella, 88100 Catanzaro, Italy
Received 19 December 2012; Accepted 14 February 2013
Academic Editor: Anna Di Gregorio
Copyright © 2013 Rodolfo Iuliano et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Veronica M. Borgonio Cuadra, Norma Celia Gonzalez-Huerta, Sandra Romero-Cordoba, Alfredo Hidalgo-Miranda, and Antonio Miranda-Duarte, “Altered Expression of Circulating MicroRNA in Plasma of Patients with Primary Osteoarthritis and In Silico Analysis of Their Pathways,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 6, 2014.
- Joseph M. Dhahbi, “Circulating Small Noncoding RNAs as Biomarkers of Aging,” Ageing Research Reviews, 2014.
- Lucia Pedace, Angela M. Cozzolino, Paola De Simone, Teresa Colombo, Luana Barboni, Pietro Donati, Pierluigi Buccini, Angela Ferrari, Carmelilia De Bernardo, Caterina Catricalà, and Paola Grammatico, “A novel variant in the 3'Untraslated Region of the CDK4 gene: Interference with microRNA target sites and role in increased risk of cutaneous melanoma,” Cancer Genetics, 2014.
- Yanhong Qu, Honghong Qu, Manli Luo, Peng Wang, Chunhua Song, Kaijuan Wang, Jianying Zhang, and Liping Dai, “MicroRNAs related polymorphisms and genetic susceptibility to esophageal squamous cell carcinoma,” Molecular Genetics and Genomics, vol. 289, no. 6, pp. 1123–1130, 2014.
- Chuan-Qing Song, Jun-Hui Zhang, Jia-Chen Shi, Xiao-Qin Cao, Chun-Hua Song, Adil Hassan, Peng Wang, Li-Ping Dai, Jian-Ying Zhang, and Kai-Juan Wang, “Bioinformatic Prediction of SNPs within miRNA Binding Sites of Inflammatory Genes Associated with Gastric Cancer,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 937–943, 2014.
- Manuela Ferracin, and Massimo Negrini, “Micromarkers 2.0: an update on the role of microRNAs in cancer diagnosis and prognosis,” Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 1369–1381, 2015.
- HyungChul Rah, Hyun Seok Kim, Sun Hee Cha, Young Ran Kim, Woo Sik Lee, Jung Jae Ko, and Nam Keun Kim, “Association of breast cancer–related microRNA polymorphisms with idiopathic primary ovarian insufficiency,” Menopause, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 437–443, 2015.
- Xiuling Zhang, Ping Li, Minhua Rong, Rongquan He, Xinxi Hou, You Xie, and Gang Chen, “MicroRNA-141 Is a Biomarker for Progression of Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma of the Lung: Clinical Analysis of 125 Patients,” Tohoku Journal Of Experimental Medicine, vol. 235, no. 3, pp. 161–169, 2015.