- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 624176, 4 pages
Immunohistochemical Analysis of P63 Expression in Odontogenic Lesions
1Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Dental School of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
2Department of Periodontology, Dental School of Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran
3Research Committee, Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz, Iran
Received 19 September 2013; Accepted 27 October 2013
Academic Editor: Takashi Saku
Copyright © 2013 Saede Atarbashi Moghadam et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Brkić, S. Mutlu, H. Koçak-Berberoǧlu, and V. Olgaç, “Pathological changes and immunoexpression of p63 gene in dental follicles of asymptomatic impacted lower third molars: an immunohistochemical study,” Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 854–857, 2010.
- M. P. Foschini, R. Cocchi, G. Marucci et al., “High ΔN p63 isoform expression favours recurrences in odontogenic keratocyst-odontogenic keratocystic tumour,” International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 673–675, 2006.
- H. Kumamoto, K. Ohki, and K. Ooya, “Expression of p63 and p73 in ameloblastomas,” Journal of Oral Pathology and Medicine, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 220–226, 2005.
- C. A. S. Gurgel, E. A. G. Ramos, R. A. Azevedo, V. A. Sarmento, A. M. Da Silva Carvalho, and J. N. Dos Santos, “Expression of Ki-67, p53 and p63 proteins in keratocyst odontogenic tumours: an immunohistochemical study,” Journal of Molecular Histology, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 311–316, 2008.
- L. Lo Muzio, A. Santarelli, R. Caltabiano et al., “p63 expression in odontogenic cysts,” International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 668–673, 2005.
- B. Sengüven and T. Oygür, “Investigation of interleukin-1 alpha and interleukin-6 expression and interleukin-1 alpha gene polymorphism in keratocystic odontogenic tumors and ameloblastomas,” Medicina Oral, Patologia Oral y Cirugia Bucal, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. e467–e472, 2011.
- Q. Dong, S. Pan, L. S. Sun, and T. J. Li, “Orthokeratinized odontogenic cyst A clinicopathologic study of 61 cases,” Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 134, no. 2, pp. 271–275, 2010.
- F. J. Vera Sempere, M. J. Artes Martínez, B. Vera Sirera, and J. Bonet Marco, “Follicular adenomatoid odontogenic tumor: immunohistochemical study,” Medicina Oral, Patología Oral y Cirugía Bucal, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. E305–E308, 2006.
- R. E. Friedrich, H. A. Scheuer, and J. Zustin, “Adenomatoid odontogenic tumor (AOT) of maxillary sinus: case report with respect to immunohistochemical findings,” In Vivo, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 111–116, 2009.
- R. E. Friedrich and J. Zustin, “Calcifying epithelial odontogenic tumour of the maxilla: a case report with respect to immunohistochemical findings,” In Vivo, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 259–264, 2011.
- I. G. Koutlas, C. M. Allen, G. R. Warnock, and J. C. Manivel, “Sclerosing odontogenic carcinoma: a previously unreported variant of a locally aggressive odontogenic neoplasm without apparent metastatic potential,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 32, no. 11, pp. 1613–1619, 2008.
- A. T. M. Mesquita, C. R. R. Santos, R. S. Gomez, J. Jorge, J. E. León, and O. P. de Almeida, “Central granular cell odontogenic tumor: a histopathologic and immunohistochemical study,” Annals of Diagnostic Pathology, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 405–412, 2009.
- D. Gratzinger, M. E. Salama, C. F. Poh, and R. V. Rouse, “Ameloblastoma, calcifying epithelial odontogenic tumor, and glandular odontogenic cyst show a distinctive immunophenotype with some myoepithelial antigen expression,” Journal of Oral Pathology and Medicine, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 177–184, 2008.
- M. Seyedmajidi, S. Shafaee, E. Shafigh, A. Bijani, and H. Hamidi, “p63 expression in randomized odontogenic cysts,” Saudi Medical Journal, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 463–466, 2011.
- I. O. Bello, K. Alanen, P. J. Slootweg, and T. Salo, “Alpha-smooth muscle actin within epithelial islands is predictive of ameloblastic carcinoma,” Oral Oncology, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 760–765, 2009.