- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 634832, 11 pages
HyDEn: A Hybrid Steganocryptographic Approach for Data Encryption Using Randomized Error-Correcting DNA Codes
1National Research Council Canada, 100 des Aboiteaux Street, Moncton, NB, Canada E1A 7R1
2Department of Biology, Université de Moncton, Moncton, NB, Canada E1A 3E9
3Department of Computer Science, Université de Moncton, Moncton, NB, Canada E1A 3E9
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 29 June 2013
Academic Editor: Tai-hoon Kim
Copyright © 2013 Dan Tulpan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Suk-Hwan Lee, “DWT Based Coding DNA Watermarking for DNA Copyright Protection,” Information Sciences, 2014.
- Dan Tulpan, Derek H. Smith, and Roberto Montemanni, “Thermodynamic Post-Processing versus GC-Content Pre-Processing for DNA Codes Satisfying the Hamming Distance and Reverse-Complement Constraints,” Ieee-Acm Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 441–452, 2014.
- Bijan Zakeri, and Timothy K Lu, “DNA nanotechnology: new adventures for an old warhorse,” Current Opinion in Chemical Biology, vol. 28, pp. 9–14, 2015.