- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 639725, 5 pages
Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Pinus eldarica Bark Extract
Department of Pharmacognosy and Isfahan Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Center, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan 81744-176, Iran
Received 24 April 2013; Accepted 6 August 2013
Academic Editor: Maria Alice Zarur Coelho
Copyright © 2013 Siavash Iravani and Behzad Zolfaghari. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Evi Maryanti, Demi Damayanti, Irfan Gustian, and S. Salprima Yudha, “Synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles by hydrothermal method in aqueous rinds extracts of Sapindus rarak DC,” Materials Letters, 2013.
- Dapeng Chen, Libing Yin, Feng Li, Gang Zhu, Yong Huang, and Jun Wu, “Facile fabrication of highly dispersed silver spheres with controllable sizes in the presence of gelatin,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2014.