- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 639725, 5 pages
Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Pinus eldarica Bark Extract
Department of Pharmacognosy and Isfahan Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Center, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan 81744-176, Iran
Received 24 April 2013; Accepted 6 August 2013
Academic Editor: Maria Alice Zarur Coelho
Copyright © 2013 Siavash Iravani and Behzad Zolfaghari. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Evi Maryanti, Demi Damayanti, Irfan Gustian, and S. Salprima Yudha, “Synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles by hydrothermal method in aqueous rinds extracts of Sapindus rarak DC,” Materials Letters, 2013.
- Mohammad Reza Chitsazi, Hassan Korbekandi, Gholamreza Asghari, Rahim Bahri Najafi, Akbar Badii, and Siavash Iravani, “ Synthesis of silver nanoparticles using methanol and dichloromethane extracts of Pulicaria gnaphalodes (Vent.) Boiss. aerial parts ,” Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Hassan Korbekandi, Gholamreza Asghari, Mohammad Reza Chitsazi, Rahim Bahri Najafi, Akbar Badii, and Siavash Iravani, “ Green biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using Althaea officinalis radix hydroalcoholic extract ,” Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Mittal, Sanjay Kumar, and Uttam Chand Banerjee, “Quercetin and gallic acid mediated synthesis of bimetallic (Ag-Se) nanoparticles and their antitumor and antimicrobial potential,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2014.
- Hui Xu, Lei Wang, Hongyan Su, Liang Gu, Tingting Han, Fanbin Meng, and Chongchong Liu, “Making Good Use of Food Wastes: Green Synthesis of Highly Stabilized Silver Nanoparticles from Grape Seed Extract and Their Antimicrobial Activity,” Food Biophysics, 2014.
- Dapeng Chen, Libing Yin, Feng Li, Gang Zhu, Yong Huang, and Jun Wu, “Facile fabrication of highly dispersed silver spheres with controllable sizes in the presence of gelatin,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2014.