- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 639725, 5 pages
Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Pinus eldarica Bark Extract
Department of Pharmacognosy and Isfahan Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Center, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan 81744-176, Iran
Received 24 April 2013; Accepted 6 August 2013
Academic Editor: Maria Alice Zarur Coelho
Copyright © 2013 Siavash Iravani and Behzad Zolfaghari. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [27 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Evi Maryanti, Demi Damayanti, Irfan Gustian, and S. Salprima Yudha, “Synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles by hydrothermal method in aqueous rinds extracts of Sapindus rarak DC,” Materials Letters, 2013.
- Ipsita Hazra Chowdhury, Sourav Ghosh, Mouni Roy, and Milan Kanti Naskar, “Green synthesis of water-dispersible silver nanoparticles at room temperature using green carambola (star fruit) extract,” Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 2014.
- Hassan Korbekandi, Rasoul Mardani Jouneghani, Soudabeh Mohseni, Meraj Pourhossein, and Siavash Iravani, “Synthesis of silver nanoparticles using biotransformations by Saccharomyces boulardii,” Green Processing and Synthesis, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 271–277, 2014.
- Hassan Korbekandi, Soudabeh Mohseni, Rasoul Mardani Jouneghani, Meraj Pourhossein, and Siavash Iravani, “ Biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using Saccharomyces cerevisiae ,” Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Mohammad Reza Chitsazi, Hassan Korbekandi, Gholamreza Asghari, Rahim Bahri Najafi, Akbar Badii, and Siavash Iravani, “ Synthesis of silver nanoparticles using methanol and dichloromethane extracts of Pulicaria gnaphalodes (Vent.) Boiss. aerial parts ,” Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Hassan Korbekandi, Gholamreza Asghari, Mohammad Reza Chitsazi, Rahim Bahri Najafi, Akbar Badii, and Siavash Iravani, “ Green biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using Althaea officinalis radix hydroalcoholic extract ,” Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Mittal, Sanjay Kumar, and Uttam Chand Banerjee, “Quercetin and gallic acid mediated synthesis of bimetallic (Ag-Se) nanoparticles and their antitumor and antimicrobial potential,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2014.
- Hui Xu, Lei Wang, Hongyan Su, Liang Gu, Tingting Han, Fanbin Meng, and Chongchong Liu, “Making Good Use of Food Wastes: Green Synthesis of Highly Stabilized Silver Nanoparticles from Grape Seed Extract and Their Antimicrobial Activity,” Food Biophysics, 2014.
- Dapeng Chen, Libing Yin, Feng Li, Gang Zhu, Yong Huang, and Jun Wu, “Facile fabrication of highly dispersed silver spheres with controllable sizes in the presence of gelatin,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2014.
- Patrycja Golinska, Magdalena Wypij, Avinash P. Ingle, Indarchand Gupta, Hanna Dahm, and Mahendra Rai, “Biogenic synthesis of metal nanoparticles from actinomycetes: biomedical applications and cytotoxicity,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 98, no. 19, pp. 8083–8097, 2014.
- Hassan Korbekandi, Mohammad Reza Chitsazi, Gholamreza Asghari, Rahim Bahri Najafi, Akbar Badii, and Siavash Iravani, “Green biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using Azolla pinnata whole plant hydroalcoholic extract,” Green Processing and Synthesis, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 365–373, 2014.
- Siavash Iravani, “Bacteria in Nanoparticle Synthesis: Current Status and Future Prospects,” International Scholarly Research Notices, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Zia-ur-Rehman Mashwani, Tariq Khan, Mubarak Ali Khan, and Akhtar Nadhman, “Synthesis in plants and plant extracts of silver nanoparticles with potent antimicrobial properties: current status and future prospects,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2015.
- Mambo Moyo, Makore Gomba, and Tichaona Nharingo, “Afzelia quanzensis bark extract for green synthesis of silver nanoparticles and study of their antibacterial activity,” International Journal of Industrial Chemistry, 2015.
- Mohammad Ali, Bosung Kim, Kevin Belfield, David Norman, Mary Brennan, and Gul Shad Ali, “Green synthesis and characterization of silver nanoparticles using Artemisia absinthiumaqueous extract- a comprehensive study,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2015.
- M. A. Pavan Kumar, D. Suresh, H. Nagabhushana, and S. C. Sharma, “Beta vulgaris aided green synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles and their luminescence, photocatalytic and antioxidant properties,” The European Physical Journal Plus, vol. 130, no. 6, 2015.
- Mst Kamrun Nahar, Zarina Zakaria, Uda Hashim, and Md Fazlul Bari, “Momordica charantia fruit mediated green synthesis of silver nanoparticles,” Green Processing And Synthesis, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 235–240, 2015.
- Amit Kumar Mittal, Debabrata Tripathy, Alka Choudhary, Pavan Kumar Aili, Anupam Chatterjee, Inder Pal Singh, and Uttam Chand Banerjee, “Bio-synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Potentilla fulgens ex wall. hook and its therapeutic evaluation as anticancer and antimicrobial agent,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2015.
- Sharvil Patil, Nilesh Desai, Kakasaheb Mahadik, and Anant Paradkar, “Can green synthesized propolis loaded silver nanoparticulate gel enhance wound healing caused by burns?,” European Journal of Integrative Medicine, 2015.
- Vishakha Dave, Anjana K. Vala, and Rajesh Patel, “Observation of weak localization of light in gold nanofluids synthesized using the marine derived fungus Aspergillus niger,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 22, pp. 16780–16784, 2015.
- François Eya’ane Meva, Marcelle Loretta Segnou, Cecile Okalla Ebongue, Agnes Antoinette Ntoumba, Philippe Belle Ebanda Kedi, Vandi Deli, Marie-Annie Etoh, and Emmanuel Mpondo Mpondo, “Spectroscopic synthetic optimizations monitoring of silver nanoparticles formation from Megaphrynium macrostachyum leaf extract,” Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia, 2016.
- Salawu Omobayo Adio, Chanbasha Basheer, Khan Zafarullah, Abdulnaser Alsharaa, and Zia Siddiqui, “ Biogenic synthesis of silver nanoparticles; study of the effect of physicochemical parameters and application as nanosensor in the colorimetric detection of Hg 2+ in water ,” International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry, pp. 1–13, 2016.
- Zia-ur-Rehman Mashwani, Mubarak Ali Khan, Tariq Khan, and Akhtar Nadhman, “Applications of plant terpenoids in the synthesis of colloidal silver nanoparticles,” Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 2016.
- Thomas Nesakumar Jebakumar Immanuel Edison, Yong Rok Lee, and Mathur Gopalakrishnan Sethuraman, “Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Terminalia cuneata and its catalytic action in reduction of direct yellow-12 dye,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A-Molecular And Biomolecular Spectroscopy, vol. 161, pp. 122–129, 2016.
- Soheila Mohammadi, Shahram Pourseyedi, and Abbas Amini, “Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles with a long lasting stability using colloidal solution of cowpea seeds (Vigna sp. L),” Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2016.
- Ill-Min Chung, Inmyoung Park, Kim Seung-Hyun, Muthu Thiruvengadam, and Govindasamy Rajakumar, “Plant-Mediated Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles: Their Characteristic Properties and Therapeutic Applications,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 11, no. 1, 2016.
- Reza Mohammadinejad, Samaneh Karimi, Siavash Iravani, and Rajender S. Varma, “Plant-derived nanostructures: types and applications,” Green Chem., vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 20–52, 2016.