- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 656391, 8 pages
Statistical Fractal Models Based on GND-PCA and Its Application on Classification of Liver Diseases
1Software College, Northeastern University, Shenyang 110819, China
2Radioactive Branch, PLA General Hospital of Shenyang Military Region, Shenyang 110016, China
3Department of Information Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University, Shiga 5258577, Japan
Received 1 July 2013; Accepted 31 August 2013
Academic Editor: Tai-hoon Kim
Copyright © 2013 Huiyan Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. A. Turk and A. P. Pentland, “Face recognition using eigenfaces,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '91), pp. 586–591, June 1991.
- R. Xu and Y. W. Chen, “Generalized N-dimensional principal component analysis (GND-PCA) and its application on construction of statistical appearance models for medical volumes with fewer samples,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 10–12, pp. 2276–2287, 2009.
- B. Liu, Z. F. Hao, and X. W. Yang, “Nesting support vector machinte for muti-classification [machinte read machine],” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics (ICMLC '05), vol. 7, pp. 4220–4225, August 2005.
- J. C. Platt, N. Cristianini, and T. J. Shawe, “Large margin DAGs for multiclass classification,” Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 547–553, 2000.
- X. Liu, H. Jiang, and F. Tang, “Parameters optimization in SVM based-on ant colony optimization algorithm,” Advanced Materials Research, vol. 121-122, pp. 470–475, 2010.
- D. Tao, X. Li, X. Wu, and S. J. Maybank, “General tensor discriminant analysis and Gabor features for gait recognition,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 1700–1715, 2007.
- S. Peleg, J. Naor, R. Hartley, and D. Avnir, “Multiple resolution texture analysis and classification,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 518–523, 1984.
- N. Sarkar and B. B. Chauduri, “An Efficient differential box-counting approach to compute fractal dimension of image,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 115–120, 1994.
- L. de Lathauwer, B. de Moor, and J. Vandewalle, “On the best rank-1 and rank-(R1, R2, . . ., Rn) approximation of higher-order tensors,” SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 1324–1342, 2000.
- H. Eghbalnia, A. Assadi, and J. Carew, “Nonlinear methods for clustering and reduction of dimensionality,” in Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN '99), vol. 2, pp. 1004–1009, July 1999.