- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 657259, 6 pages
Effect of Adjuvant Magnetic Fields in Radiotherapy on Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Cells In Vitro
1Cancer Research Institute, Zhejiang Cancer Hospital, No. 38 Guangji Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310022, China
2Key Laboratory Diagnosis and Treatment Technology on Thoracic Oncology, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310022, China
3Department of Oncology, Affiliated Hangzhou Hospital (Hangzhou First People’s Hospital), Nanjing Medical University, No. 261 Huansha Road, Hangzhou 310006, China
Received 18 April 2013; Revised 12 July 2013; Accepted 12 July 2013
Academic Editor: Maria F. Chan
Copyright © 2013 Jianguo Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Chang, G. Li, G. Wang, et al., “Report of 18 cases of the magnetic field therapy for malignant tumor,” in Biomedical Physics Research, p. 74, Wuhan University Press, Wuhan, China, 1990.
- X. Xu, “Clinical observations of magnetotherapy on 10 patients with advanced malignancies,” Chinese Biomagnetism, vol. 2, no. 1, p. 45, 1988.
- W. Zhao, “Four cases study on the lymphatic tumor treatment with the combination of gyromagnetic field and traditional Chinese medicine,” Chinese Biomagnetism, vol. 5, no. 3-4, p. 124, 1991.
- H. Zhang, X. Zhang, C. Zhang, et al., “Progress on the malignant tumor treatment with pulsed electromagnetic fields,” Biomedical physics research. Atomic Energy Press, 19, 1992.
- F. Li, Q. Liu, Y. Ma, et al., “Preliminary reports on the radioactive treatment of nasopharyngeal carcinoma with magnetic field,” Chinese Biomagnetism, vol. 6, no. 1, p. 20, 1992.
- F. Zeng, “Experimental observation of the power-frequency magnetic field effects on mouse tumor,” Biomagnetism, vol. 3, no. 4, p. 20, 1999.
- Y. Zhang, Z. Xiong, Y. Hua, et al., “In vitro study of damaging effects of intense picosecond pulsed electric field on HeLa cells,” Chongqing Medicinal Journal, vol. 41, no. 18, pp. 1785–1791, 2012.
- X. Lu, W. Qian, C. Xia, et al., “Effects of ELF on gene expression of SODD and Survivin in hepatoma cell lines,” Journal of Soochow University, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 723–726, 2011.
- S. Wei, C. Zhang, X. Sha, et al., “Effect of rotary magnetic field combining 5-fluorouracil on cell cycle and apoptosis in SP2/0 cell line,” Cancer Research on Prevention and Treatment, vol. 37, no. 12, pp. 1367–1369, 2010.
- Q. Liu, Y. Ma, J. Li, et al., “Effects of high pulsed magnetic field on apoptosis of human bladder cancer BIU-87 cells,” Journal of Clinical Urology, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 550–552, 2010.
- J. Pan, W. Zhao, J. Wen, et al., “Effects of electromagnetic field on gene expression associated with cellular proliferation and apoptosis in hepatoma cell lines,” Jiangsu Medical Journal, no. 6, pp. 637–639, 2009.
- Q. Han, X. Liu, Y. Han, et al., “Mechanism of pulsed magnetic field on reversal of multi-drug resistance of the leukemic cell HL60/ADR,” Progress in Modern Biomedicine, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 1–4, 2009.
- H. Jiang, S. Ma, and J. Feng, “In vitro study of radiosensitization by β-Elemene in A549 cell line from adenocarcinoma of lung,” Chinese Journal of Radiological Medicine and Protection, vol. 29, no. 04, pp. 395–396, 2009.
- P. J. McKinnon, “ATM and ataxia telangiectasia. Second in molecular medicine review series,” EMBO Reports, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 772–776, 2004.
- M. B. Kastan, D.-S. Lim, S.-T. Kim, and D. Yang, “ATM-a key determinant of multiple cellular responses to irradiation,” Acta Oncologica, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 686–688, 2001.
- J. Thacker and M. Z. Zdzienicka, “The mammalian XRCC genes: their roles in DNA repair and genetic stability,” DNA Repair, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 655–672, 2003.
- X. Xu and S. Yu, Modern Radiation Oncology, people's Military Medical Press, Peking, China, 2000.