- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 682326, 10 pages
Very Small Embryonic-Like Stem Cells: Implications in Reproductive Biology
Stem Cell Biology Department, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (ICMR), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 012, India
Received 5 September 2012; Accepted 12 October 2012
Academic Editor: Irma Virant-Klun
Copyright © 2013 Deepa Bhartiya et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M Z Ratajczak, E Zuba-Surma, W Wojakowski, M Suszynska, K Mierzejewska, R Liu, J Ratajczak, D M Shin, and M Kucia, “Very small embryonic-like stem cells (VSELs) represent a real challenge in stem cell biology: recent pros and cons in the midst of a lively debate,” Leukemia, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 473–484, 2013.
- Malwina Suszynska, Ewa Zuba-Surma, Magda Maj, Kasia Mierzejewska, Janina Ratajczak, Magdalena Kucia, and Mariusz Z. Ratajczak, “The proper criteria for identification and sorting of very small embryonic-like stem cells (VSELs), and some nomenclature issues,” Stem Cells and Development, pp. 131203144744004, 2013.
- Hiren Patel, Deepa Bhartiya, Seema Parte, Pranesh Gunjal, Snehal Yedurkar, and Mithun Bhatt, “Follicle stimulating hormone modulates ovarian stem cells through alternately spliced receptor variant FSH-R3,” Journal of Ovarian Research, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 52, 2013.
- Carol B. Hanna, and Jon D. Hennebold, “Ovarian germline stem cells: an unlimited source of oocytes?,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 101, no. 1, pp. 20–30, 2014.
- Malgorzata Walentowicz-Sadlecka, Bogdan Malkowski, Pawel Walentowicz, Pawel Sadlecki, Andrzej Marszalek, Tomasz Pietrzak, and Marek Grabiec, “The Preoperative Maximum Standardized Uptake Value Measured by 18F-FDG PET/CT as an Independent Prognostic Factor of Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Patients,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.