- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 685174, 9 pages
The Influence of Hemocoagulation Disorders on the Development of Posttraumatic Cerebral Infarction and Outcome in Patients with Moderate or Severe Head Trauma
1Department of Neurosurgery, Shanghai 6th People Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University, 600 Yishan Road, Shanghai 200233, China
2Department of Neurology, Shanghai 6th People Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200233, China
Received 4 April 2013; Accepted 2 July 2013
Academic Editor: Alessandro Landi
Copyright © 2013 Hao Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Roser Ferrer, Eva Pardina, Joana Rossell, Juan Antonio Baena-Fustegueras, Albert Lecube, José María Balibrea, Enric Caubet, Oscar González, Ramón Vilallonga, Jose Manuel Fort, and Julia Peinado-Onsurbe, “Haematological parameters and serum trace elements in “healthy” and “unhealthy” morbidly obese patients before and after gastric bypass,” Clinical Nutrition, 2014.
- Philipp Lichte, Philipp Kobbe, Khalid Almahmoud, Roman Pfeifer, Hagen Andruszkow, Frank Hildebrand, Rolf Lefering, and Hans-Christoph Pape, “Post-traumatic thrombo-embolic complications in polytrauma patients,” International Orthopaedics, 2015.
- Tae-Hoon Kim, Kyeong-Seok Lee, Hae-Ran Park, Jae-Joon Shim, Seok-Mann Yoon, and Jae-Won Doh, “A Design for Evaluation of the Trauma Apportionment in Cerebral Infarction after Trauma,” Journal Of Korean Neurosurgical Society, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 19–22, 2015.