- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 687575, 22 pages
The Role of Neuropeptides in Suicidal Behavior: A Systematic Review
1Department of Neurosciences, Mental Health and Sensory Organs, Suicide Prevention Center, Sant’Andrea Hospital, Sapienza University of Rome, 1035-1039 Via di Grottarossa, 00189 Rome, Italy
2Department of Clinical Sciences, Section of Psychiatry, Lund University, SE-221 85 Lund, Sweden
3Psychiatric Institute, Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Received 27 April 2013; Revised 1 July 2013; Accepted 3 July 2013
Academic Editor: Rajnish Chaturvedi
Copyright © 2013 Gianluca Serafini et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M Sokolowski, J Wasserman, and D Wasserman, “An overview of the neurobiology of suicidal behaviors as one meta-system,” Molecular Psychiatry, 2014.
- Joan M. Striebel, and Raj K. Kalapatapu, “The Anti-Suicidal Potential of Buprenorphine: A Case Report,” The International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 169–174, 2014.