- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 689768, 9 pages
Autophagy and Human Parturition: Evaluation of LC3 Expression in Placenta from Spontaneous or Medically Induced Onset of Labor
1Unit of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Department of Health Sciences, San Paolo Hospital Medical School, University of Milan, Via A. di Rudinì 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
2Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Laboratories, Department of Health Sciences, San Paolo Hospital Medical School, University of Milan, Via A. di Rudinì 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
3Unit of Human Pathology, Department of Health Sciences, San Paolo Hospital Medical School, University of Milan, Via A. di Rudinì 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
Received 3 April 2013; Revised 7 June 2013; Accepted 11 June 2013
Academic Editor: Takeshi Noda
Copyright © 2013 Laura Avagliano et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Laura Avagliano, Luana Danti, Patrizia Doi, Salvatore Felis, Marta Guala, Anna Locatelli, Ilaria Maffeo, Federico Mecacci, Cristina Plevani, Serena Simeone, and Gaetano Pietro Bulfamante, “Autophagy in placentas from acidotic newborns: an immunohistochemical study of LC3 expression,” Placenta, 2013.
- Rina Akaishi, Takahiro Yamada, Kazuhiko Nakabayashi, Hiroshi Nishihara, Itsuko Furuta, Takashi Kojima, Mamoru Morikawa, Takashi Yamada, Naonobu Fujita, and Hisanori Minakami, “Autophagy in the placenta of women with hypertensive disorders in pregnancy,” Placenta, 2014.
- Laura Avagliano, Laura Terraneo, Eleonora Virgili, Carla Martinelli, Patrizia Doi, Michele Samaja, Gaetano Pietro Bulfamante, and Anna Maria Marconi, “Autophagy in Normal and Abnormal Early Human Pregnancies,” Reproductive Sciences, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 838–844, 2015.