- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 703048, 12 pages
Microvesicles as Potential Ovarian Cancer Biomarkers
Department of Life, Health and Environmental Sciences, University of L’Aquila, 67100 L’Aquila, Italy
Received 12 October 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Tavan Janvilisri
Copyright © 2013 Ilaria Giusti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wenjie Wang, Huiyu Li, Yan Zhou, and Shenghua Jie, “Peripheral blood microvesicles are potential biomarkers for hepatocellular carcinoma,” Cancer Biomarkers, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 351–357, 2013.
- Chin-Chou Wang, Chia-Cheng Tseng, Chang-Chun Hsiao, Huang-Chih Chang, Li-Teh Chang, Wen-Feng Fang, Steve Leu, Yi-Hsi Wang, Tzu-Hsien Tsai, Cheng-Ta Yang, Chih-Hung Chen, Hon-Kan Yip, Chi-Kung Ho, and Meng-Chih Lin, “Circulating Endothelial-Derived Activated Microparticle: A Useful Biomarker for Predicting One-Year Mortality in Patients with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Ilaria Giusti, and Vincenza Dolo, “Extracellular Vesicles in Prostate Cancer: New Future Clinical Strategies?,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.