- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 720834, 27 pages
Classifying Human Voices by Using Hybrid SFX Time-Series Preprocessing and Ensemble Feature Selection
1Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Macau, Macau
2School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of New South Wales, Kensington, NSW 2052, Australia
Received 25 June 2013; Accepted 1 August 2013
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2013 Simon Fong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yan Zhuang, Iztok Fister, and Iztok Fister, “A biometric authentication model using hand gesture images,” Biomedical Engineering Online, vol. 12, 2013.
- Simon Fong, Yan Zhuang, Rui Tang, Xin-She Yang, and Suash Deb, “Selecting Optimal Feature Set in High-Dimensional Data by Swarm Search,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- Jingbo Xia, Alex Chengyu Fang, and Xing Zhang, “A Novel Feature Selection Strategy for Enhanced Biomedical Event Extraction Using the Turku System,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Daria Panek, Andrzej Skalski, Janusz Gajda, and Ryszard Tadeusiewicz, “Acoustic Analysis Assessment In Speech Pathology Detection,” International Journal Of Applied Mathematics And Computer Science, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 631–643, 2015.