- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 723129, 14 pages
Aspergillus-Associated Airway Disease, Inflammation, and the Innate Immune Response
1Department of Respiratory Medicine, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9, Ireland
2Respiratory Research Division, Department of Medicine, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Education and Research Centre, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland
3Department of Radiology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland
Received 29 April 2013; Accepted 24 June 2013
Academic Editor: Oliver Haworth
Copyright © 2013 Sanjay H. Chotirmall et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sanjay H. Chotirmall, and Noel G. McElvaney, “Fungi in the cystic fibrosis lung: Bystanders or pathogens?,” International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, vol. 52, pp. 161–173, 2014.
- Sanjay H. Chotirmall, Bojana Mirkovic, Gillian M. Lavelle, and Noel G. McElvaney, “Immunoevasive Aspergillus Virulence Factors,” Mycopathologia, 2014.
- Sanjay H. Chotirmall, and Noel G. McElvaney, “Fungi in the cystic fibrosis lung: Bystanders or pathogens,” The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2014.
- Imogen C. Felton, and Nicholas J. Simmonds, “Aspergillus and cystic fibrosis,” Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 632–638, 2014.
- C. Cafarchia, A. Camarda, M. T. Montagna, D. Otranto, R. Iatta, P. Danesi, V. Favuzzi, G. Di Paola, N. Pugliese, and A. Caroli, “Environmental contamination by Aspergillus spp. in laying hen farms and associated health risks for farm workers,” Journal of Medical Microbiology, vol. 63, no. Pt_3, pp. 464–470, 2014.