- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 723129, 14 pages
Aspergillus-Associated Airway Disease, Inflammation, and the Innate Immune Response
1Department of Respiratory Medicine, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9, Ireland
2Respiratory Research Division, Department of Medicine, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Education and Research Centre, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland
3Department of Radiology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland
Received 29 April 2013; Accepted 24 June 2013
Academic Editor: Oliver Haworth
Copyright © 2013 Sanjay H. Chotirmall et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sanjay H. Chotirmall, and Noel G. McElvaney, “Fungi in the cystic fibrosis lung: Bystanders or pathogens?,” International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, vol. 52, pp. 161–173, 2014.
- Sanjay H. Chotirmall, Bojana Mirkovic, Gillian M. Lavelle, and Noel G. McElvaney, “Immunoevasive Aspergillus Virulence Factors,” Mycopathologia, 2014.
- Sanjay H. Chotirmall, and Noel G. McElvaney, “Fungi in the cystic fibrosis lung: Bystanders or pathogens,” The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2014.
- Olaf Eickmeier, Andreas Hector, Anurag Singh, Sanjay H. Chotirmall, and Dominik Hartl, “Fungi in Cystic Fibrosis: Recent Findings and Unresolved Questions,” Current Fungal Infection Reports, 2014.
- Valentina Stefanetti, Maria Luisa Marenzoni, Elvio Lepri, Mauro Coletti, Martina Sebastianelli, Francesco Agnetti, Matteo Vuerich, and Fabrizio Passamonti, “Five fatal cases of primary pulmonary aspergillosis in Albino Asinara donkey foals,” Journal of Equine Veterinary Science, 2014.
- Imogen C. Felton, and Nicholas J. Simmonds, “Aspergillus and cystic fibrosis,” Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 632–638, 2014.
- Kada Touati, Do Ngoc Linh Nguyen, and Laurence Delhaes, “The Airway Colonization by Opportunistic Filamentous Fungi in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis: Recent Updates,” Current Fungal Infection Reports, 2014.
- C. Cafarchia, A. Camarda, M. T. Montagna, D. Otranto, R. Iatta, P. Danesi, V. Favuzzi, G. Di Paola, N. Pugliese, and A. Caroli, “Environmental contamination by Aspergillus spp. in laying hen farms and associated health risks for farm workers,” Journal of Medical Microbiology, vol. 63, no. Pt_3, pp. 464–470, 2014.
- Ting Wu, Pei Li, Min Wang, Qin Wang, Yi Shi, and Xin Su, “Pulmonary solid tumor with coexisting pulmonary aspergillosis: case reports and literature review,” The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 2015.
- Richard B. Moss, “Fungi in Cystic Fibrosis and Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis,” Seminars In Respiratory And Critical Care Medicine, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 207–216, 2015.
- Kerry Woolnough, Abbie Fairs, Catherine H. Pashley, and Andrew J. Wardlaw, “Allergic fungal airway disease,” Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 39–47, 2015.
- Sanjay H Chotirmall, and Conor M Burke, “Aging and the microbiome: implications for asthma in the elderly?,” Expert Review of Respiratory Medicine, pp. 1–4, 2015.