- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 724763, 9 pages
Design and In Vitro Evaluation of a New Nano-Microparticulate System for Enhanced Aqueous-Phase Solubility of Curcumin
1Division of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas at Austin, TX 78712, USA
2Facultad de Farmacia, Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Morelos, 62209 Cuernavaca, MOR, Mexico
3Polymer Laboratory, Faculty of Science, Mansoura University, Mansoura 35516, Egypt
4Center for Materials Science, Zewail University, Zewail City of Science and Technology, 6th of October City, Giza 12588, Egypt
Received 11 April 2013; Revised 23 June 2013; Accepted 25 June 2013
Academic Editor: Mohamad A. Hussein
Copyright © 2013 Diana Guzman-Villanueva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sahdeo Prasad, Amit K. Tyagi, and Bharat B. Aggarwal, “Recent Developments in Delivery, Bioavailability, Absorption and Metabolism of Curcumin: the Golden Pigment from Golden Spice,” Cancer Research and Treatment, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 2, 2014.
- Aliye Aras, Abdur Rehman Khokhar, Muhammad Zahid Qureshi, Marcela Fernandes Silva, Agnieszka Sobczak-Kupiec, Edgardo Alfonso Gomez Pineda, Ana Adelina Winkler Hechenleitner, and Ammad Ahmad Farooqi, “Targeting Cancer with Nano-Bullets: Curcumin, EGCG, Resveratrol and Quercetin on Flying Carpets,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 3865–3871, 2014.