- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 724896, 8 pages
Establishment of a Lentiviral Vector Encoding Human HGF and the Infection of Human ADSCs
1Department of Hematology, Anhui Provincial Hospital of Anhui Medical University, Hefei 23001, China
2Department of Osteology, Anhui Provincial Hospital of Anhui Medical University, Hefei 23001, China
Received 11 October 2012; Revised 10 December 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editor: Irma Virant-Klun
Copyright © 2012 Xiaoyu Zhu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Y. Zhu, X. Z. Zhang, L. Xu, X. Y. Zhong, Q. Ding, and Y. X. Chen, “Transplantation of adipose-derived stem cells overexpressing hHGF into cardiac tissue,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, vol. 379, no. 4, pp. 1084–1090, 2009.
- T. Tang, J. Yang, F. Li et al., “Experimental study of the effects of marrow mesenchymal stem cells transfected with hypoxia-inducible factor-1 Gene,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2009, Article ID 128627, 10 pages, 2009.
- M. L. Tong, M. Martina, D. W. Hutmacher, J. H. P. O. Hui, H. L. Eng, and B. Lim, “Identification of common pathways mediating differentiation of bone marrow- and adipose tissue-derived human mesenchymal stem cells into three mesenchymal lineages,” Stem Cells, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 750–760, 2007.
- J. K. Fraser, I. Wulur, Z. Alfonso, and M. H. Hedrick, “Fat tissue: an underappreciated source of stem cells for biotechnology,” Trends in Biotechnology, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 150–154, 2006.
- C.-S. Lin, Z.-C. Xin, C.-H. Deng, H. Ning, G. Lin, and T. F. Lue, “Defining adipose tissue-derived stem cells in tissue and in culture,” Histology and Histopathology, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 807–815, 2010.
- J.-H. Kim, M. Jung, H.-S. Kim, Y.-M. Kim, and E.-H. Choi, “Adipose-derived stem cells as a new therapeutic modality for ageing skin,” Experimental Dermatology, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 383–387, 2011.
- J. Shang, K. Deguchi, Y. Ohta et al., “Strong neurogenesis, angiogenesis, synaptogenesis, and antifibrosis of hepatocyte growth factor in rats brain after transient middle cerebral artery occlusion,” Journal of Neuroscience Research, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 86–95, 2011.
- H. Ueda, T. Nakamura, K. Matsumoto, Y. Sawa, H. Matsuda, and T. Nakamura, “A potential cardioprotective role of hepatocyte growth factor in myocardial infarction in rats,” Cardiovascular Research, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 41–50, 2001.
- K. Kitta, R. M. Day, T. Ikeda, and Y. J. Suzuki, “Hepatocyte growth factor protects cardiac myocytes against oxidative stress-induced apoptosis,” Free Radical Biology and Medicine, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 902–910, 2001.
- Q.-Y. Yuan, J. Huang, B.-C. Chu, X.-J. Li, X.-S. Li, and L.-Y. Si, “A targeted high-efficiency angiogenesis strategy as therapy for myocardial infarction,” Life Sciences, vol. 90, no. 17-18, pp. 695–702, 2012.
- H. M. Sung, I. S. Suh, H.-B. Lee, K. S. Tak, K. M. Moon, and M. S. Jung, “Case reports of adipose-derived stem cell therapy for nasal skin necrosis after filler injection,” Archives of Plastic Surgery, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 51–54, 2012.
- A. Siltanen, K. Kitabayashi, P. Lakkisto et al., “HHGF overexpression in myoblast sheets enhances their angiogenic potential in rat chronic heart failure,” PLoS ONE, vol. 6, no. 4, Article ID e19161, 2011.
- T. Sakuma, M. A. Barry, and Y. Ikeda, “Lentiviral vectors: basic to translational,” Biochemical Journal, vol. 443, no. 3, pp. 603–618, 2012.