- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 727143, 8 pages
Aldose Reductase Inhibitory Activity of Compounds from Zea mays L.
1Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Hallym University, Chuncheon 200-702, Republic of Korea
2Institute of Natural Medicine, Hallym University, Chuncheon 200-702, Republic of Korea
3Department of Biochemistry, College of Medicine, Hallym University, Chuncheon 200-702, Republic of Korea
Received 9 November 2012; Revised 11 January 2013; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Elvira Gonzalez De Mejia
Copyright © 2013 Tae Hyeon Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Antonella Del-Corso, Francesco Balestri, Elisa Di Bugno, Roberta Moschini, Mario Cappiello, Stefania Sartini, Concettina La-Motta, Federico Da-Settimo, and Umberto Mura, “A New Approach to Control the Enigmatic Activity of Aldose Reductase,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 9, 2013.
- Min-Kyung Kang, Soon Sung Lim, Jae-Yong Lee, Kyung Mok Yeo, and Young-Hee Kang, “Anthocyanin-Rich Purple Corn Extract Inhibit Diabetes-Associated Glomerular Angiogenesis,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- Shivraj H. Nile, and Se W. Park, “ Antioxidant, α-Glucosidase and Xanthine Oxidase Inhibitory Activity of Bioactive Compounds From Maize ( Zea mays L.) ,” Chemical Biology & Drug Design, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 119–125, 2013.
- Jianbo Xiao, Tingting Chen, and Hui Cao, “Flavonoid glycosylation and biological benefits,” Biotechnology Advances, 2014.
- Jianbo Xiao, Tamar S. Muzashvili, and Milen I. Georgiev, “Advances in the biotechnological glycosylation of valuable flavonoids,” Biotechnology Advances, 2014.
- Mario Cappiello, Roberta Moschini, Francesco Balestri, and Umberto Mura, “Basic models for differential inhibition of enzymes,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, vol. 445, no. 3, pp. 556–560, 2014.