- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 730714, 9 pages
Genome Instability at Common Fragile Sites: Searching for the Cause of Their Instability
Section of Molecular Epidemiology, Department of Environment and Primary Prevention, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Viale Regina Elena, 299-00161 Rome, Italy
Received 27 April 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Abbas Dehghan
Copyright © 2013 Annapaola Franchitto. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alexandros G. Georgakilas, Petros Tsantoulis, Athanassios Kotsinas, Ioannis Michalopoulos, Paul Townsend, and Vassilis G. Gorgoulis, “Are common fragile sites merely structural domains or highly organized “functional” units susceptible to oncogenic stress?,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 2014.
- Patricia Richard, and James L Manley, “SETX sumoylation: A link between DNA damage and RNA surveillance disrupted in AOA2,” Rare Diseases, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. e27744, 2014.
- Simran Khurana, and Philipp Oberdoerffer, “Replication Stress: A Lifetime of Epigenetic Change,” Genes, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 858–877, 2015.