- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 741476, 7 pages
The Short ITS2 Sequence Serves as an Efficient Taxonomic Sequence Tag in Comparison with the Full-Length ITS
1Institute of Medicinal Plant Development, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100094, China
2College of Resources Science & Technology, Beijing Normal University, Beijing 100875, China
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editor: Abdurrahman Saydut
Copyright © 2013 Jianping Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiaochen Chen, Baosheng Liao, Jingyuan Song, Xiaohui Pang, Jianping Han, and Shilin Chen, “A fast SNP identification and analysis of intraspecific variation in the medicinal Panax species based on DNA barcoding,” Gene, 2013.
- M. Ajmal Ali, Gábor Gyulai, Norbert Hidvégi, Balázs Kerti, Fahad M.A. Al Hemaid, Arun K. Pandey, and Joongku Lee, “The changing epitome of species identification – DNA barcoding,” Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, 2014.
- Natascha Techen, Iffat Parveen, and Zhiqiang Pan, “DNA barcoding of medicinal plant material for identification,” Current Opinion in Biotechnology, vol. 25, pp. 103–110, 2014.