- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 745480, 5 pages
Intra- and Interday Reliability of Spine Rasterstereography
1Department of Movement, Human and Health Sciences, University of Rome “Foro Italico,” Piazza Lauro De Bosis 15, 00135 Rome, Italy
2Department of Sports Science, Exercise and Health, Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro University, 5001-801 Vila Real, Portugal
Received 10 April 2013; Accepted 17 May 2013
Academic Editor: Gildas Gueret
Copyright © 2013 Laura Guidetti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Walsh and A. C. Breen, “Reliability and validity of the Metrecom Skeletal Analysis System in the assessment of sagittal plane lumbar angles,” Clinical Biomechanics, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 222–223, 1995.
- L. De Wilde, W. De Coster, D. Uyttendale, and B. Puffyn, Interobserver and Intraobserver Error in Scoliosis Measurement, Gustav Fisher, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- F. Berryman, P. Pynsent, J. Fairbank, and S. Disney, “A new system for measuring three-dimensional back shape in scoliosis,” European Spine Journal, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 663–672, 2008.
- B. Drerup and E. Hierholzer, “Automatic localization of anatomical landmarks on the back surface and construction of a body-fixed coordinate system,” Journal of Biomechanics, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 961–970, 1987.
- M. Mohokum, S. Mendoza, U. Wolf, et al., “Reproducibility of rasterstereography for kyphotic and lordotic angles, trunk length, and trunk inclination. A reliability study,” Spine, vol. 35, pp. 1353–1358, 2010.
- L. Hackenberg, E. Hierholzer, W. Pötzl, C. Götze, and U. Liljenqvist, “Rasterstereographic back shape analysis in idiopathic scoliosis after posterior correction and fusion,” Clinical Biomechanics, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 883–889, 2003.
- L. Hackenberg, E. Hierholzer, W. Pötzl, C. Götze, and U. Liljenqvist, “Rasterstereographic back shape analysis in idiopathic scoliosis after anterior correction and fusion,” Clinical Biomechanics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2003.
- B. Drerup and E. Hierholzer, “Back shape measurement using video rasterstereography and three-dimensional reconstruction of spinal shape,” Clinical Biomechanics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 28–36, 1994.
- J. J. Bartko, “On various intraclass correlation reliability coefficients,” Psychological Bulletin, vol. 83, no. 5, pp. 762–765, 1976.
- P. E. Shrout and J. L. Fleiss, “Intraclass correlations: uses in assessing rater reliability,” Psychological Bulletin, vol. 86, no. 2, pp. 420–428, 1979.
- M. A. Lahey, R. G. Downey, and F. E. Saal, “Intraclass correlations: there's more there than meets the eye,” Psychological Bulletin, vol. 93, no. 3, pp. 586–595, 1983.
- B. Rosner, Fundamentals of Biostatistics, Duxbury Press, Belmont, California, USA, 2005.
- D. George and P. Mallery, SPSS for Windows Step by Step: A Simple Guide and Reference. 11.0 Update, Allyn & Bacon, Boston, Mass, USA, 4th edition, 2003.
- L. Hackenberg, E. Hierholzer, V. Bullmann, U. Liljenqvist, and C. Götze, “Rasterstereographic analysis of axial back surface rotation in standing versus forward bending posture in idiopathic scoliosis,” European Spine Journal, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 1144–1149, 2006.
- S. Goh, R. I. Price, P. J. Leedman, and K. P. Singer, “Rasterstereographic analysis of the thoracic sagittal curvature: a reliability study,” Journal of Musculoskeletal Research, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 137–142, 1999.
- J. L. Fleiss, The Design and Analysis of Clinical Experiments, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1986.