- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 759760, 13 pages
The Multifaceted Aspects of Interstitial Lung Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Division of Rheumatology, University and IRCCS Foundation Policlinico S. Matteo, Viale Golgi 3, 27100 Pavia, Italy
Received 21 May 2013; Revised 15 August 2013; Accepted 20 August 2013
Academic Editor: Carlo Jose Freire de Oliveira
Copyright © 2013 Lorenzo Cavagna et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M Kristen Demoruelle, Joshua J Solomon, Aryeh Fischer, and Kevin D Deane, “The lung may play a role in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis,” International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 295–309, 2014.
- Amanda Piper, Yuanlin Song, Neil D. Eves, and Toby M. Maher, “Year in review 2013: Acute lung injury, interstitial lung diseases, sleep and physiology,” Respirology, 2014.
- Yiping Hu, Ruoxi Liu, Jinchao Li, Ye Yue, Wenxiang Cheng, and Peng Zhang, “Attenuation of Collagen-Induced Arthritis in Rat by Nicotinic Alpha7 Receptor Partial Agonist GTS-21,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.