- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 761451, 9 pages
Differential Influence of Components Resulting from Atmospheric-Pressure Plasma on Integrin Expression of Human HaCaT Keratinocytes
1Institute of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Biology, University of Greifswald, Friedrich-Ludwig-Jahn-Straße 17, 17487 Greifswald, Germany
2Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology e.V. (INP), Campus PlasmaMed/PlasmaVitro, Felix-Hausdorff-Straße 2, 17489 Greifswald, Germany
3ZIK plasmatis, Leibniz Institute for Plasma Sciences and Technology e.V. (INP), Felix-Hausdorff-Straße 2, 17489 Greifswald, Germany
Received 2 April 2013; Accepted 10 June 2013
Academic Editor: Maxim E. Darvin
Copyright © 2013 Beate Haertel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Edward A. Ratovitski, Xiaoqian Cheng, Dayun Yan, Jonathan H. Sherman, Jerome Canady, Barry Trink, and Michael Keidar, “Anti-Cancer Therapies of 21st Century: Novel Approach to Treat Human Cancers Using Cold Atmospheric Plasma,” Plasma Processes and Polymers, 2014.
- Paola Brun, Surajit Pathak, Ignazio Castagliuolo, Giorgio Palu, Paola Brun, Matteo Zuin, Roberto Cavazzana, and Emilio Martines, “Helium Generated Cold Plasma Finely Regulates Activation of Human Fibroblast-Like Primary Cells,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Maxi Hoentsch, Rene Bussiahn, Henrike Rebl, Claudia Bergemann, Martin Eggert, Marcus Frank, Thomas von Woedtke, and Barbara Nebe, “Persistent Effectivity of Gas Plasma-Treated, Long Time-Stored Liquid on Epithelial Cell Adhesion Capacity and Membrane Morphology,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- J Winter, H Tresp, M U Hammer, S Iseni, S Kupsch, A Schmidt-Bleker, K Wende, M Dünnbier, K Masur, K-D Weltmann, and S Reuter, “ Tracking plasma generated H 2 O 2 from gas into liquid phase and revealing its dominant impact on human skin cells ,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 47, no. 28, pp. 285401, 2014.
- Kostya Ostrikov, Anne Mai-Prochnow, Anthony B. Murphy, Keith M. McLean, and Michael G. Kong, “Atmospheric pressure plasmas: Infection control and bacterial responses,” International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 2014.