- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 782847, 8 pages
Endophytic Actinomycetes: A Novel Source of Potential Acyl Homoserine Lactone Degrading Enzymes
1Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Rama VI Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
2Mahidol University-Osaka University Collaborative Research Center for Bioscience and Biotechnology (MU-OU:CRC), Bangkok, Thailand
3Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Rama VI Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
4Center of Excellence on Agricultural Biotechnology (AG-BIO/PERDO-CHE), Bangkok, Thailand
5Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Rama VI Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Received 7 November 2012; Revised 28 December 2012; Accepted 2 January 2013
Academic Editor: Bertrand Aigle
Copyright © 2013 Surang Chankhamhaengdecha et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anzhou Ma, Di Lv, Xuliang Zhuang, and Guoqiang Zhuang, “Quorum quenching in culturable phyllosphere bacteria from tobacco,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 14607–14619, 2013.
- P.S. Rajesh, and Rai V. Ravishankar, “Molecular identification of aiiA homologues gene from endophytic Enterobacter species and In-silico analysis of putative tertiary structure of AHL-lactonase,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2013.
- P.S. Rajesh, and V. Ravishankar Rai, “Quorum quenching activity in cell-free lysate of endophytic bacteria isolated from Pterocarpus santalinus Linn., and its effect on quorum sensing regulated biofilm in Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1,” Microbiological Research, 2013.