- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 810734, 11 pages
Parthenium hysterophorus: A Probable Source of Anticancer, Antioxidant and Anti-HIV Agents
1Department of Biochemistry, University of Allahabad, Allahabad 211002, India
2Cancer Pharmacology Division, Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu 180001, India
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 3 October 2013
Academic Editor: Andrei Surguchov
Copyright © 2013 Shashank Kumar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shashank Kumar, and Abhay K. Pandey, “Chemistry and Biological Activities of Flavonoids: An Overview,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Amita Mishra, Shashank Kumar, and Abhay K. Pandey, “Scientific Validation of the Medicinal Efficacy of Tinospora cordifolia,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Hongliang Du, Xiaoye Yang, Xin Pang, and Guangxi Zhai, “The synthesis, self-assembling, and biocompatibility of a novel O-carboxymethyl chitosan cholate decorated with glycyrrhetinic acid,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014.
- Shashank Kumar, “Medicinal attributes of Solanum xanthocarpum fruit consumed by several trib al communities as food: an in vitro antioxidant, anticancer and anti HIV pe rspective,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- Chi-Yang Lin, Lei-Chen Lin, Shang-Tse Ho, Yu-Tang Tung, Yen-Hsueh Tseng, and Jyh-Horng Wu, “Antioxidant Activities and Phytochemicals of Leaf Extracts from 10 Native Rhododendron Species in Taiwan,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Shashank Kumar, Sanjay Pandey, and Abhay K. Pandey, “In Vitro Antibacterial, Antioxidant, and Cytotoxic Activities of Parthenium hysterophorus and Characterization of Extracts by LC-MS Analysis,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.