- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 816145, 7 pages
Three New Steroidal Glycosides from the Roots of Cynanchum stauntonii
State Key Laboratory of Bioactive Substance and Function of Natural Medicines, Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100050, China
Received 19 July 2012; Accepted 17 September 2012
Academic Editor: Fátima Regina Mena Barreto Silva
Copyright © 2013 Jin-Qian Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Wang, H. L. Qin, L. Zhang, Z. H. Li, Y. H. Wang, and H. B. Zhu, “Steroids from the roots of Cynanchum stauntonii,” Planta Medica, vol. 70, no. 11, pp. 1075–1079, 2004.
- China National Corp. of Traditional & Herbal Medicine, Chinese Medicinal Materials in Common Usage, Science Press, Beijing, China, 1995.
- Q. Sheng-Xiang, Z. Zhuang-Xin, and Z. Jun, “Steroidal glycosides from the root of Cynanchum versicolor,” Phytochemistry, vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 3175–3178, 1989.
- K. Sugama, K. Hayashi, H. Mitsuhashi, and K. Kaneko, “Studies on the constituents of Asclepiadaceae plants. LXVI. The structures of three new glycosides, cynapanosides A, B, and C, from the Chinese drug 'Xu-Chang-Qing', Cynanchum paniculatum Kitagawa,” Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 4500–4507, 1986.
- J.-Q. Yu, A.-J. Deng, and H.-L. Qin, “Nine new steroidal glycosides from the roots of Cynanchum stauntonii,” Steroids. In press.
- S. Hara, H. Okabe, and K. Mihashi, “Gas-liquid chromatographic separations of aldose enantiomers as trimethylsilyl ethers of methyl 2-(polyhydroxyalkyl)-thiazolidine-4(R)-carboxylates,” Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 501–506, 1987.
- H. Chen, N. Xu, Y. Zhou et al., “Steroidal glycosides from the roots of Cynanchum amplexicaule Sieb. et Zucc,” Steroids, vol. 73, no. 6, pp. 629–636, 2008.
- Z. X. Zhang, J. Zhou, K. Hayashi, and H. Mitsuhashi, “Studies on the constituents of asclepiadaceae plants. LVIII. The structures of five glycosides, cynatratoside-A, -B, -C, -D, and -E, from the Chinese drug “Pai-Wei“, Cynanchum atratum BUNGE,” Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 1507–1514, 1985.
- Q. Sheng-Xiang, Z. Zhuang-Xin, Y. Lin, and Z. Jun, “Two new glycosides from the roots of Cyananchum versicolor,” Planta Medica, vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 454–456, 1991.
- H. Bai, Y.-S. Wang, and A.-Q. Liu, “Advances study on the steroid constituents of Cynanchum plants,” Natural Product Research and Development, vol. 19, pp. 897–904, 2007.