- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 819587, 8 pages
Neurocognitive Functioning in Schizophrenia and during the Early Phases of Psychosis: Targeting Cognitive Remediation Interventions
1Department of Outpatient Psychiatry and Organization of Psychiatric Care, Moscow Research Institute of Psychiatry,
Poteshnaya Street 3, Moscow 107076, Russia
2Lomonosov Moscow State University, Mokhovaya Street 11-9, Moscow 125009, Russia
3Department of Psychiatry, Clare College, University of Cambridge and South Essex Partnership University Foundation Trust, Weller Wing Bedford Hospital, Kempston Road, Bedford MK42 9DJ, UK
Received 30 April 2013; Revised 17 July 2013; Accepted 5 August 2013
Academic Editor: Margaret A. Niznikiewicz
Copyright © 2013 Yulia Zaytseva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stefano Barlati, Giacomo Deste, Luca De Peri, Cassandra Ariu, and Antonio Vita, “Cognitive Remediation in Schizophrenia: Current Status and Future Perspectives,” Schizophrenia Research and Treatment, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Linette Lawlor-Savage, and Vina Goghari, “Working Memory Training in Schizophrenia and Healthy Populations,” Behavioral Sciences, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 301–319, 2014.
- Yao-qin Qiu, Yun-xiang Tang, Raymond C. K. Chan, Xin-yang Sun, and Jia He, “P300 Aberration in First-Episode Schizophrenia Patients: A Meta-Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 6, 2014.
- Edith J. Liemburg, Stynke Castelein, Frank van Es, Anne Neeltje Scholte-Stalenhoef, Gerard van de Willige, Henderikus Smid, Ellen Visser, Henderikus Knegtering, and Richard Bruggeman, “The Psychosis Recent Onset GRoningen Survey (PROGR-S): Defining Dimensions and Improving Outcomes in Early Psychosis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 11, 2014.